Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-26-2010, 02:47 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I was being sarcastic about that comment trifle lol. Now we need some of the baddies. Like the octo rock shooting creature (forget the name entirely) and such. Would be leet.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Like the octo rock shooting creature

This?
Old 04-28-2010, 01:21 AM
~~Paul
alarid0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to alarid0 Send a message via MSN to alarid0
You think the character is too tall? Make him shorter if you really feel like it but I think it would look pretty bizarre if the characters were as short as that little table.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnegel View Post

This?
Yes the octorok as it says in the link.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
PKT
trifle has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarid0 View Post
You think the character is too tall? Make him shorter if you really feel like it but I think it would look pretty bizarre if the characters were as short as that little table.

No, I don't think he is too tall, I agree, it would look bizarre if he was smaller then he already is.
I just meant that I have made him too tall if you compare him to the 2d version.
Since I was trying to be 100% true to Graal, I'm off.
I figured that it wasn't the best way of doing it when it comes to the character since the perspective on graal is way off.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:37 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Can't wait to see how you do the tree.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Bump.

Whatever happened to Graal 3D? The project actually MIGHT have had some potential.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:01 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Graal 3D failed and was deemed an exploration for the company/Cyberjourers. Hell they built it off one of the cheapest 3D engines ever.

Many would agree that they should of spent the time developing/improving a quality 2D server instead.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
they should work with the UDK

Old 01-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
I absolutely agree.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:42 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Yea would be nice

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:50 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
I absolutely agree.
I really doubt they would want to give up 25% and other chunks of their revenue to Unreal for licensing.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Well, I noticed earlier in this thread someone mentioned the more recent pokemon games, and how they are 3D in a 2D environment. Personally I think that maybe that would be worth a try with Graal, since the perspective works out great, and it's easy to tile for compared to a 3D world.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Stop trying to make Graal into something it isn't and go play another game if you want to play something with 3D.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Stop trying to make Graal into something it isn't and go play another game if you want to play something with 3D.
This is kind of close-minded I think. I'm no fan of Graal's past endeavors in 3D AT ALL, but to say "graal isn't 3D" isn't really true. Mario, Zelda and so were not 3D before either, but then the N64 changed that.