FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Jave L. Cross
shyguy2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
I believe Sands of Glory did that?
Sands of Glory was originally WW2, because WW1 was trench warfare, and theres little to no gameplay you can get out of that. turn based running and sniping, yip.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Oh god, now every server that is classic is a carbon copy of UN? This is what Graal used to be! Sure, there's already one server(UN), but Graal used to be made up only of these servers and they all did fairly well. Classic gameplay is just that, and to be honest, I'd LIKE to see more servers just being classic, 'cause I don't really like UN.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Nice level! Good luck.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:16 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
The OSL is nice but god damn it, lose the light effects :/
Old 12-16-2007, 12:44 AM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
Well what are some idea's that you guys would like to see? cause i havn't got much of a clue..Im trying to think something unique but nothing is coming
Old 12-16-2007, 04:55 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Oh god, now every server that is classic is a carbon copy of UN? This is what Graal used to be! Sure, there's already one server(UN), but Graal used to be made up only of these servers and they all did fairly well. Classic gameplay is just that, and to be honest, I'd LIKE to see more servers just being classic, 'cause I don't really like UN.
it's a "carbon copy" to everyone who plays UN. I'm sure it wouldn't be, but any effort taken to be classic with UN's same general idea of playing stupid quests, events and buying weapons with no point to them at all are called UN's carbon copy guaranteed. Graal Legacy was a huge example, even though they strived for something different at least a little with there tileset and guis
Old 12-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
He never said anything about buying stupid weapons with no point; events are nothing special(EVERY server has them), so that leaves a server with stupid quests--every graal server before UN came around. UN isn't doing anything special, they didn't set standards, they just happen to be a classic server that survived and everyone migrated to.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:17 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrified View Post
it's a "carbon copy" to everyone who plays UN. I'm sure it wouldn't be, but any effort taken to be classic with UN's same general idea of playing stupid quests, events and buying weapons with no point to them at all are called UN's carbon copy guaranteed. Graal Legacy was a huge example, even though they strived for something different at least a little with there tileset and guis
Babylon was like this too but it wasn't necessarily a carbon-copy of era.

Babylon <3