Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 05:24 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
era's non-progress

even UN has more online players than era now lol, the thing that amazes me is that alfonso manages to be online most of the day and not get any tangible updates done..just host an auction or give away guns in events..idc do something
Old 09-09-2011, 05:25 AM
uhh no
gaben is an unknown quantity at this point
what exactly is 'doing something'? either way I doubt anything will change just because of this thread. they don't have to listen to you, you know. but once again - it's always been like that... suggestion threads usually get nowhere around these parts

edit: aren't they releasing a new gmap soon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
You sure are taking your time leaving, furry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
are u old enough 2 even play Graal little girl???
Old 09-09-2011, 05:34 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Eh, shouldn't have screwed over SNK from the manager position. He seems to be doing a great job over at iEra.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
even UN has more online players than era now lol, the thing that amazes me is that alfonso manages to be online most of the day and not get any tangible updates done..just host an auction or give away guns in events..idc do something
Actually I've been occupied with work lately and real-life issues that have not allowed me to be as efficient. Sure I might be on "daily" but you're wrong about me being on for most of the day. I was on for about half an hour today max. I come home from work at around 5 PM and pretty much don't have time to stay on Graal for the rest of the day. I do take a lot of my work at home in an attempt to have less to do but lately it's been harder for me to keep up.

However I assure you I'm trying my best to manage Era and keep the development server going in my absence. (Although you'll probably just ignore this and deny it anyways)

Hope this explains my lack of activity lately and doesn't just start another hate thread

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 09-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Actually I've been occupied with work lately and real-life issues that have not allowed me to be as efficient. Sure I might be on "daily" but you're wrong about me being on for most of the day. I was on for about half an hour today max. I come home from work at around 5 PM and pretty much don't have time to stay on Graal for the rest of the day. I do take a lot of my work at home in an attempt to have less to do but lately it's been harder for me to keep up.

However I assure you I'm trying my best to manage Era and keep the development server going in my absence. (Although you'll probably just ignore this and deny it anyways)

Hope this explains my lack of activity lately and doesn't just start another hate thread
Respect for not simply locking the thread. I always hoped that one day a manager would come around that wouldn't simply lock every thread that talks even slightly bad about the server.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:55 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Who are you ?!

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-09-2011, 08:09 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Respect for not simply locking the thread. I always hoped that one day a manager would come around that wouldn't simply lock every thread that talks even slightly bad about the server.
Challenge accepted.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:34 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
make gettin money ez n mayb ppl will play?!?!?!?!?

Old 09-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Soft tacos can't wrap themselves ya kno
Old 09-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Gambet1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
Give era to someone who is not busy then o.0
Old 09-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
Soft tacos can't wrap themselves ya kno
Jesus, you work at taco bell? I'm so sorry.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:30 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I thought about making this thread a few days ago when the Era forums lacked any posts for a week straight, but I thought it would be a waste of time since they already showed us they don't plan on doing anything.

Agreeing with you for once.

Quote:

This would make a great resignation post.
Since it pretty much says "I can't do the the job I'm supposed to do because of blah."

Awhile back I posted something about the Gang Shop not being "finished or released" and Alfonso yelled at me on Era because it is "finished". So; who here sees it?

The last thing that actually got completed development wise was that good old 90% completed Gang System that required a force feeding by William and myself to finish. It has yet to be executed properly and sits unfinished and self-destructive.
That was two months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaben View Post
edit: aren't they releasing a new gmap soon?
Mesh got fired.
Tre got fired.
I basically stopped working after ^ and because of v
Rachel is as useless now as when she was actual staff.
Motive's levels blow [word choice here], and he's a [word choice here] about everything.
I don't know who else is a level artist/assigned to it.

Last edited by Supaman771; 09-09-2011 at 09:42 PM..
Old 09-09-2011, 10:50 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I thought about making this thread a few days ago when the Era forums lacked any posts for a week straight, but I thought it would be a waste of time since they already showed us they don't plan on doing anything.

Agreeing with you for once.

This would make a great resignation post.
Since it pretty much says "I can't do the the job I'm supposed to do because of blah."

Awhile back I posted something about the Gang Shop not being "finished or released" and Alfonso yelled at me on Era because it is "finished". So; who here sees it?

The last thing that actually got completed development wise was that good old 90% completed Gang System that required a force feeding by William and myself to finish. It has yet to be executed properly and sits unfinished and self-destructive.
That was two months ago.

Mesh got fired.
Tre got fired.
I basically stopped working after ^ and because of v
Rachel is as useless now as when she was actual staff.
Motive's levels blow [word choice here], and he's a [word choice here] about everything.
wow you rock!! Keep up the good work
Old 09-09-2011, 11:25 PM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
it's hard to really make an educated guess as to how things are moving given the dev server is private and updates are scarce, but it seems to be looking pretty f*cking bleak.

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 09-09-2011, 11:54 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Hi.