Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Change or Keep Gun Stats (v2)
Change (I want old stats! Faster Pking greater differences in gun) 18 47.37%
Keep (I prefer slow Pking, and barely any difference in weapons) 20 52.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 10:07 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDark View Post
55% of people who voted don't want the stats to change, and only 45% want the change to take place..
now if the poll was in-game and not on forums it would be complete opposite
Old 08-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned
PerfectDark is on a distinguished road
Hm.. i wouldn't think it would, even if most of era agrees to change the stats... Alf, or any high admin would agree to change them
Old 08-04-2011, 11:41 PM
the only reason its like this is because trials cant vote most people that are on forums have played era since when it came out
Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
Vote yes, almost every gun does 20 dmg... wtf even an XM8 and an SMGPK >_> Dmg would be better...

Old 08-05-2011, 12:14 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
@rogue why are you even on this thread as you said

"Clearly uninformed. Wil/His Friends/Us were already the best players on the server regardless of the stats because there's more skill to be found in that specific player populace."

so how would changing guns back to old stats affect you.

the prices of guns and the stats dont match. imo a m1 should suck compared to UMP. wil didnt do anything except make a lot of people mad and all the oldbies have a walk down memory lane with the slower guns. wil should've stayed banned we wouldnt have this. the only thing i will thank him for is not allowing guns to be able to hold D but the only guns that cud really do that were mp5/scar/souizen/tg but souizen and scar werent a problem because they were barely seen.
Lol I'm so glad you left Zone.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Levels Artist
fatcat123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLinkMan2002 View Post
ever since the gun nerf and the gang change there has been even less activity. no one raids, no one pks, everyone sits there massing out their items they want people to overpay for and very few people have cash because the auctions litterally suck every drop there is and make the rich even richer in theory. with nothing going on theres no noobs mining or shoveling to stimulate the economy either and people are left having to pawn guns just to create actual cash (which is what im working on doing at the moment gathering all pawnable items to add a decent bit of money circulation at a 200k loss for me in value) there wasnt anything that truly needed fixing. people could complain that .05 guns were lame and unfair but every other gun was equivalent to .1 freeze going against it. a .15 freeze going against a .1 freeze is still exactly the same its just slower. before the nerf anyone good with say an smgpk could easily beat someone with an mp5 it wasnt impossible. its just as hard now to go against the top tier guns everything is slow and just sucks now. think back to pre nerf g36k before they finally gave it a buff up to .14 freeze. it had .2 firerate and .15 freeze so even that which sold for 5k was better than all of your second tier guns now hah. litterally the lower second tier guns are just like the old xm8, even the daewoo was at .14
To be honest, I see less people at unstick me with this gang update. Truth be told, when there's not a lot of people on, there's more people at unstick me. (hasn't it always been that way.?)
Old 08-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Lol I'm so glad you left Zone.
yea boy cuz i rape you there
Old 08-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Banned
PerfectDark is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLinkMan2002 View Post
ever since the gun nerf and the gang change there has been even less activity. no one raids, no one pks, everyone sits there massing out their items they want people to overpay for and very few people have cash because the auctions litterally suck every drop there is and make the rich even richer in theory. with nothing going on theres no noobs mining or shoveling to stimulate the economy either and people are left having to pawn guns just to create actual cash (which is what im working on doing at the moment gathering all pawnable items to add a decent bit of money circulation at a 200k loss for me in value) there wasnt anything that truly needed fixing. people could complain that .05 guns were lame and unfair but every other gun was equivalent to .1 freeze going against it. a .15 freeze going against a .1 freeze is still exactly the same its just slower. before the nerf anyone good with say an smgpk could easily beat someone with an mp5 it wasnt impossible. its just as hard now to go against the top tier guns everything is slow and just sucks now. think back to pre nerf g36k before they finally gave it a buff up to .14 freeze. it had .2 firerate and .15 freeze so even that which sold for 5k was better than all of your second tier guns now hah. litterally the lower second tier guns are just like the old xm8, even the daewoo was at .14
The reasion for less raids is because the new gang system isn't complete. the gang point shop isn't done, and Scoper or his team of ET's do not host gang events often (to increese gang activity), and all aside pking activity is slowing down.. other than that I have nothing more to add to this thread other than i have stated before
Old 08-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDark View Post
The reasion for less raids is because the new gang system isn't complete. the gang point shop isn't done, and Scoper or his team of ET's do not host gang events often (to increese gang activity), and all aside pking activity is slowing down.. other than that I have nothing more to add to this thread other than i have stated before

We host them once a week. When we do, we have to scrape and beg gangs to participate, or get more members on. Furthermore, it's ALWAYS the same 4 or 5 gangs each week, nobody else asks to participate.

this problem is playerside, not ours.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Wil still didn't even ask if we wanted a nerf, he just simply stated that he is going to change the gun stats, no one would've figured he'd work hard to make every gun suck.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:09 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Seriously, if it was one of your butt buddies that did the nerf, you wouldn't be *****ing.

stop hating cause someone did something right and it wasn't you again.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Seriously, if it was one of your butt buddies that did the nerf, you wouldn't be *****ing.

how was putting 30k guns on the same level as 200k guns right. that isnt balance thats just stupid.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:40 AM
Stay Frosty
Quote:

Your retarded.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:12 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
how was putting 30k guns on the same level as 200k guns right. that isnt balance thats just stupid.
Like I said, the stats are set in stone, the prices aren't.

If they're the same, then the 200k gun is obviously not worth 200k. Or visa versa to the 30k gun.

Either people got really good deals paying 30k for the guns, or people are retarded and spent 200k for the same gun.

Regardless of whatever scenario occurred, that has little-nothing to do with the stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
Your retarded.
LOLOLOLOLx10

You're* retarded.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:28 AM
Stay Frosty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Like I said, the stats are set in stone, the prices aren't.

If they're the same, then the 200k gun is obviously not worth 200k. Or visa versa to the 30k gun.

Either people got really good deals paying 30k for the guns, or people are retarded and spent 200k for the same gun.

Regardless of whatever scenario occurred, that has little-nothing to do with the stats.
Yeah so... that leaves a huge gap between 30k gun and the tier 3, 350k gun. So, likewise, make all tier 1 guns, 5k, all tier 2 guns, 30k and all tier 3 guns 350k-2mil

Yes... Wil Soul was brilliant! He managed to create a gap between average guns and reallllllly good guns and use this for his, and all the soul's profits. YES!