Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 04:30 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post

Yep, that's the only red line I see though on the VPlusBlue (The random red pixels near the pass field).
He means the GUI style. Press F3 and change the GUI style to "vplusblue".

Old 03-08-2012, 05:29 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Oh, it's on it now. I don't see lines anywhere on vplusblue, I was using default though.. As for the rest of the GUI's there's still lines.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:02 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Everytime I connect my laptop to a new internet connection, it erases my password and I have to re-enter it. And it doesn't remember previous connections or anything. I'm staying at a hotel with two flakey wifi connections and every time I have to switch to the other, I have to re-enter my password.

(This is annoying because rather frequently I'm told my password is "Incorrect" so I'm forced to change it, and I'm forced to go with the randomly generated one.)
Old 03-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Varia Developer
Angel_Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel_Light Send a message via MSN to Angel_Light
client got reset to start page and I got these script errors

Script: Function -ScriptedRC.addPlayerlistMenuEntries not found in function onCreated in script of Weapon -Playerlist
Script: Function -ScriptedRC.addPlayerlistMenuEntries not found in function onCreated in script of Weapon -Playerlist
Script: Function switchToDirectX not found in function universe.onConnectingToServer in script of Weapon -Serverlist
Old 03-23-2012, 02:13 AM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Particle effects are shown in the wrong place when I move GraalControl. It doesn't happen in v5 or when the effect has multiple particle types.

The effect code used in the video:
PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onPlayerEnters()
{

with (findimg(200)) {

with (this.emitter) {

this.delaymin 0.05;

this.delaymax 0.05;

this.nrofparticles 1;

this.emitautomatically true;

with (this.particle) {

this.image "block.png";

this.lifetime 5;

this.alpha 1;
      }

this.addlocalmodifier("once"00"angle""replace"0pi*2);
    }
  }

Setting this.particleTypes = 2; stops it from happening.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:15 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Polygons seem to shift up whilst the player is in trial mode. What I find weird is, it doesn't do the same to images...
Old 03-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Coder
0PiX0 is a jewel in the rough0PiX0 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
Polygons seem to shift up whilst the player is in trial mode. What I find weird is, it doesn't do the same to images...
That also happens to particle effects.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Found a bug that applies to both v5 and v6. When you draw an NPC on a TDrawingPanel (clientside) it causes the NPC to first become invisible and thus not getting drawn. The NPC is not displayed again until it changes image/gani or the level is updated.

Example code:

PHP Code:
 new GuiDrawingPanel("Test_DrawingPanel") {

width height 200;

screenwidth/width/2;

screenheight/height/2;

clearall();

// Let's scan through the NPC's in the level and draw them!

for (temp.npcDatanpcs)

drawobject(00temp.npcData);
 } 
Problem does not occur when trying to draw player objects.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 03-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Also, speaking of drawObject(), the objects drawn does not get removed from the TDrawingPanel after using clearAll().

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 03-29-2012, 03:11 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Found a bug that applies to both v5 and v6. When you draw an NPC on a TDrawingPanel (clientside) it causes the NPC to first become invisible and thus not getting drawn. The NPC is not displayed again until it changes image/gani or the level is updated.
Hmmm the problem can be that the npc was not previously visible when you were drawn it on the drawing panel? It might load the textures just in memory and then cannot be drawn normally to OpenGL/DirectX.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:47 AM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Hmmm the problem can be that the npc was not previously visible when you were drawn it on the drawing panel? It might load the textures just in memory and then cannot be drawn normally to OpenGL/DirectX.
I took a somewhat laggy and inconclusive video to try and show you the problem.

Source code:
PHP Code:
  new GuiDrawingPanel("Test_DrawingPanel") {

width height 64*16;  // Creates a drawing panel as big as the level

0;  // Places the drawing panel in the top left corner of the screen

clearall();

// Let's scan through the NPC's in the level and draw them!

for (temp.npcDatanpcs) {

// Draws the NPC on the board on the same position as it is placed at in the level

drawobject(temp.npcData.x*16temp.npcData.y*16temp.npcData);
    }

// Makes the drawing panel click-through, moving around is a pain in the ass otherwise

useOwnProfile true;

profile.modal false;
  } 

Old 03-30-2012, 04:16 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
2. openurl(url); still opens URLs without any kind of prompt as compared to V5 which prompted you.
Ya this should be fixed. Just grabbed an NPC that opened my browser and sent me to a site without any kind of warning.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:38 AM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg will become famous soon enough
Years will pass, and V6 still won't be released...
Old 03-31-2012, 05:13 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It's 'kind of' released at the moment, used to have to wait for them to post a link to it. Now it's on their download pages.

A V6 update that addresses all the requests and fixes of the players so the playercount will want to use V6 is what we're really waiting for.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:32 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
It's 'kind of' released at the moment, used to have to wait for them to post a link to it. Now it's on their download pages.

A V6 update that addresses all the requests and fixes of the players so the playercount will want to use V6 is what we're really waiting for.
v5: 27 (40%), v6: 39 (59%) - Era

Last edited by Tim_Rocks; 04-01-2012 at 07:24 AM..

Tags
graal v6, windows