Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I don't see this problem, is that related to the problem where you place stuff on top of the Graal control?
I'm not sure what you mean, this is a built-in say2() rather than a scripted GUI, unless placing other GUIs on top of Graal control could somehow affect it?
Old 09-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well those signs look perfectly fine for me on many servers.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well those signs look perfectly fine for me on many servers.
Strangely enough it's not happening now right after opening the client, but had occurred when I'd had the client open for some time, something may have triggered it.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:12 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Playerlist update:
We have changed the code to not recreate/hide the playerlist anymore when you switch to another server. We have also fixed problems with the docking option, so it should work much better now There is still a problem with the playerlist becoming smaller each time you open Graal, will try to fix that.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Graal Administration
Script help update:
The /scripthelp command on servers now include v6 script functions and variables
Old 09-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Playerlist update:
We have changed the code to not recreate/hide the playerlist anymore when you switch to another server. We have also fixed problems with the docking option, so it should work much better now There is still a problem with the playerlist becoming smaller each time you open Graal, will try to fix that.
Love you Been playing with GUI playerlist for months. Good to be back with the old one!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:14 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
GuiShowImgCtrl's sometimes does not update when in an external window.

Try the attached script (I tried to put it in this post, but got that stupid security error)

When you press change image while the window is internal, it will update with no problems.
When you pop the window out, then press change image, it will usually change once, then stay at that image until the window is resized.

Note: The image is actually changed. If you echo the GuiShowImgCtrl image after changing, it is changed. The image itself is just not updated.
Attached Files
File Type: txt blerg.txt (1.3 KB, 627 views)

Old 10-03-2011, 01:24 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Similar to the GuiShowImgCtrl bug above.

Changing the value in a GuiSliderCtrl (internal or external) after it's been created doesn't update the position of the slider on the GUI.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
Another thing I just noticed with GUI windows. (Idk if this was the same in v5)

If a GUI control within the window's width or height extends the boundary of the window, you cannot resize the window where it overlaps. (Assuming because your clicking on the control, and not the window boundary)
Even though the control is hidden underneath the borders of the window, it seems to be above the window border.

If a GUI control passes the borders of a window, it should be hidden and not be able to be clicked.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
It seems there's a problem with text shadow with the latest client, for instance what produces a dark blue shadow in order to emulate default HP display in V5 is producing fully white text.

V5:

V6:

Here's what I'm doing within a class for level NPCs which also produces the same problem:

PHP Code:
temp.zoom $pref::graal::defaultfontsize/24;
temp.txt this.showtext(201this.1.5 this.hpoffxthis.this.hpoffy temp.zoom"""cb"temp.h);
temp.txt.zoom temp.zoom;
temp.txt.textshadow true;
temp.txt.shadowcolor = {001501};
temp.txt.shadowoffset = {11};
temp.txt.layer 3;
temp.txt.attachtoowner true
While I've fixed this for my custom HP display, I think this may also be happening with default HP display where you set this.hearts on a NPC.

I also just realised rotationcenter works by using a specific x + y rather than an offset, like:

PHP Code:
function onCreated(){

this.useowncenter true;

this.rotationcenter = {this.1.5this.2};

There may be a reason for this I'm unaware of but it made sense to me at first to do as:

PHP Code:
function onCreated(){

this.useowncenter true;

this.rotationcenter = {1.52};

Last edited by ffcmike; 10-11-2011 at 09:50 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 02:15 AM
Graal Administration
The alpha of the shadowcolor is 1/255?
Old 10-12-2011, 02:23 AM
Banned
Quote:
The alpha of the shadowcolor is 1/255?
Presumably yes, except this is occurring with default HP display where this.hearts has been set on an NPC.

I'm also wondering if the minimise button on the playerlist is meant to be removed once the playerlist is docked to the border of the screen?
What makes this most frustrating is that when the playerlist is docked it always appears on top of other windows I have open, so it would be good to minimise it.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
floor() or Math.floor() do not seem to be working. Math.pow() is not working either.

It seems the Math object is non-existent or something.

Using any of these functions results in
Quote:
Script: Function * not found
In the message console.

Old 10-14-2011, 12:59 AM
Graal Administration
Math & co are just for flash compatibility, there is MovieClip.math.
Graal has partial support for using Flash vector graphics and simple scripts (inside swf) although we are currently not using it.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:01 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Math & co are just for flash compatibility, there is MovieClip.math.
Graal has partial support for using Flash vector graphics and simple scripts (inside swf) although we are currently not using it.
Is there an engine or some sort of open source code you could just plug into the system for better SWF support?

Tags
graal v6, windows