Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
All Passworts of my Accounts gone. Dont know if that was normal though.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I can check if we can avoid recreating the playerlist on server switch.
Anything else beside that which should be fixed before official v6 release?
Old 09-19-2011, 10:49 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
There's a weird bug in the newest V6 I believe it has something to do with joining classes to a weapon on both the server and client-side.

All I know was that onCreated in Zodiac's main -System would get stuck during the join phase. To workaround it I have the weapon removed and re-added on every login.

Two 'scripted' features that need to be added in F3:
1. A Default Theme for External Windows Only. I.e: So I can use GuiBlue in-game and a "Windows" theme for player-list and so on.
2. Ability in F3 Options to change between DirectX and OpenGL.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:50 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Can't think of anything important. I'm going to ask you a question in this thread I asked before, though, since I believe you never read the other one: Why not get rid of DirectX and use OpenGL in the Windows client as well? You seem to be having quite some trouble sometimes trying to get stuff to work with DirectX.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:

Quote:
I have a level where depending on quest progress an NPC is changing tiles with tiles[x,y] + updateboard(); when the NPC is created.
Normally if you walk into the level for the first time and then quickly run back out (can ofcourse be caused naturally by lag) this causes the tiles to be updated in your current level rather than the level the NPC is within.

In V5 this can be prevented simply by specifically having the script updating this.level.tiles[x, y], however in V6 this problem is occurring even when using this.
Quote:
I had nickname displays at layer 1 rather than 0 for the sake of displaying above image npcs that make up a floor design, in V5 these would still display below other players when expected, but now these are displaying above players/characters when you'd expect it to be displayed below them.
This problem is only occurring on gmaps, it's fine within inside levels.
I'm not 100% sure at the moment as I can't test it right now but I think there may also be a problem with gani COLOREFFECT not being the correct colour.

It also seems that the problem where showimg particle effects or showpoly's displaying roughly 32 pixels higher than they should has returned.

Similarly characters used within say2 messages which are not actually part of the letters.png image are being displayed higher than they should be:

In this image "*" should be infront of "cough".

Last edited by ffcmike; 09-20-2011 at 12:29 PM..
Old 09-21-2011, 01:44 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Quote:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...postcount=1238

Seems like no one replied.

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 09-21-2011, 03:44 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post
Sorry if this has already been posted (obviously not reading 83 pages), but i've recently been getting a movement bug. It's been happening to me on Era. What happens is your character will be standing still or moving, and then it will be randomly move in a certain direction or directions for a certain amount of time. For example, i would randomly start moving down, up, left or right. The only way to stop my character from moving is to press TAB to bring up the chat bar. It also works in multiple directions, such as down and to the right. I had at first thought it was a bug on Era, so I told Alfonso (DRAGON551). I'm only reporting it now because someone else had the exact same problem just now on Unholy Nation.
Possibly an anti-keylogger like kaspersky, do you run anti-virus programs?
Old 09-22-2011, 10:52 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
Quote:
Possibly an anti-keylogger like kaspersky, do you run anti-virus programs?
BitDefender Total Security 2011, and Malewarebyte's Anti-Malware.

They're essential to any windows PC.

After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 09-22-2011, 11:12 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:13 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol no. Stay away from questionable sites and don't download stupid **** is all it takes. If you really suspect something is up, a scan of Malwarebytes will pick it up.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:14 PM
J.Rollin (killaz)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Nope.
Virus protection is important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
lol no. Stay away from questionable sites and don't download stupid **** is all it takes. If you really suspect something is up, a scan of Malwarebytes will pick it up.
That's why it's on my computer? And obviously "questionable" sites sometimes don't look exactly "questionable".

Old 09-22-2011, 12:15 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
MSE and common sense is more than enough.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:34 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have zero protection yet I'm fine. Somtimes I'll run Malwarebytes for fun but it'll come up with 0 results after a full scan. Not so important rly.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
It also seems that the problem where showimg particle effects or showpoly's displaying roughly 32 pixels higher than they should has returned.

Similarly characters used within say2 messages which are not actually part of the letters.png image are being displayed higher than they should be:

In this image "*" should be infront of "cough".
I don't see this problem, is that related to the problem where you place stuff on top of the Graal control?
Old 09-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Common sense is free.
Decent virus protection isn't.

Tags
graal v6, windows