Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 03:53 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Where are you on vacation?
I'm assuming a castle..... made of bread.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Made of cookies, hamburgers and steaks
Old 08-07-2011, 01:24 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
What? No Pizza?
Old 08-07-2011, 11:34 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
That's not a tasty combination :/
Old 08-07-2011, 03:29 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
my mouth is watering
Old 08-07-2011, 09:08 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
These could probably be dealt with:

1. The "Don't renew next month" (and "Renew Next Month") link that's displayed in the Inventory section of the shop isn't displayed in the Shop section. (Just a script update on Login)

2. openurl(url); still opens URLs without any kind of prompt as compared to V5 which prompted you.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Could the playerlist option "play sound when receive PM" use a sound other than chest.wav?
It doesn't seem consistent with receiving a message at all, it's even somewhat annoying with the sound being 2 seconds long.

I already had the item.wav sound played for receiving a PM on Classic, it's not a full second long and is also consistent with a PM bubble.

Edit:

The client crashes and closes whenever I go onto login2 and then try to log onto a different server.
Funnily enough the playerlist stays open and I can still PM people.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:46 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Edit:

The client crashes and closes whenever I go onto login2 and then try to log onto a different server.
Funnily enough the playerlist stays open and I can still PM people.
This also happens when using either switchtodirectx() or switchtoopengl().
Old 08-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Could the playerlist option "play sound when receive PM" use a sound other than chest.wav?
It doesn't seem consistent with receiving a message at all, it's even somewhat annoying with the sound being 2 seconds long.

I already had the item.wav sound played for receiving a PM on Classic, it's not a full second long and is also consistent with a PM bubble.
Ya I was gonna post this too but forgot. Use one the skill game sounds or something.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
External window sizing has a bug.

When you initially create an external window, the width and height seem to be smaller than what you set it to.

This is a problem because if you have an inner control that is the width or height of the window, a piece is hidden because the window is too small. This problem is worse if you are using horizSizing, since the controls will then resize as you resize the window, but will not reveal any more of the control itself.

However, if you then re-create the gui while it is still visible, the window resizes to the correct width and height.
Setting the width/height/externalwindow.width/height after the gui creation does not fix this problem, only re-creating the gui does.

I hope I was clear with what the problem is...its quite annoying, if you have a scroll control the width of the window, the scroll bar is hidden until the gui is re-created.

Old 08-10-2011, 05:59 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
So, when I am in full screen and I take a print screen picture, it takes a picture of where i was last in not full screen. So for example, I log into Unholy Nation and I am in events house. I go into full screen mode and go to spar complex. If I take print screen screenshot, it will take a picture of the event house, even if I am not there.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Window positions still aren't remembered. I hate having to organize my windows every time I start up Graal.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:40 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
After taking a screen-shot you can't resize the window.

PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {

takeScreenshot();
}

function 
takeScreenshot() {

temp.filename int(random(1000000,9999999)) @ ".png";

temp.center = {

player.- (screenwidth 32),

player.- (screenheight 32)
  };

makescreenshot2(temp.filename0x3ftemp.center[0],temp.center[1],player.z,screenwidth,screenheight); 

Old 08-15-2011, 11:21 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Window positions still aren't remembered. I hate having to organize my windows every time I start up Graal.
Main window and playerlist are remembered for me. Not sure about any others. What do you need remembered?
Old 08-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I have no idea why as this was not happening the first time I tested this latest client, but all of a sudden when using opengl it's been running at a painfully slow frame rate from the second I've began using it, completely fine with directx however.

Tags
graal v6, windows