Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Graal Kingdoms Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 05:24 AM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
You made a thread to complain about the "point events" but now you're complaining about a EC shop update. Okay, I think I follow now?

Or... okay what? Are you complaining about new players?

Are you complaining about the extension of holiday events?

What exactly is your grievance DripZ? Everytime someone tries to clarify your complaint you change the topic and it seems you are the only one complaining. Please, in one sentence, tell me exactly what you're complaining about.
Okay, I wasn't really complaining. As if you think I'm the only one who has interest in a new Ec shop. I'm not changing the topic here all I was saying that would be ''complaining'' is it hasn't been released yet I only said that because people said it was going to get released like almost 2 months ago. I did mention the Ec shop takes a while to be updated but I don't mean it as a complaint just an observation.

No I'm not complaining about new players.
This is what I mean Napkin said people wont find it as exciting and after 2 people will know the item stats and leave.

What I said was (IF the Ec shop had a limited time just like earning tokens or eggs or something on holidays people would be basically be just as motivated to play events and gain Ec to buy the items) but since the Ec shop takes a while people obviously aren't worried to get items from there because they have plenty of time.

Going to be fully honest it's the ideas and suggestions that happened and were taken to consideration at this late time.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
I'll try to summarize your post so you can see the dilemma I'm left with, it's important that you read this DripZ:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
Okay, I wasn't really complaining. As if you think I'm the only one who has interest in a new Ec shop. I'm not changing the topic here all I was saying that would be ''complaining'' is it hasn't been released yet I only said that because people said it was going to get released like almost 2 months ago. I did mention the Ec shop takes a while to be updated but I don't mean it as a complaint just an observation.
"This isn't about the EC Shop, although there are players waiting anxiously for an update"
Quote:
No I'm not complaining about new players.
This is what I mean Napkin said people wont find it as exciting and after 2 people will know the item stats and leave.
"This isn't about new players, I was responding to Napkin"
Quote:
What I said was (IF the Ec shop had a limited time just like earning tokens or eggs or something on holidays people would be basically be just as motivated to play events and gain Ec to buy the items) but since the Ec shop takes a while people obviously aren't worried to get items from there because they have plenty of time.
"It would suck if the EC Shop was only opened for holidays, but given that I've already said that it takes a while to update the shop that point should be moot"
Quote:
Going to be fully honest it's the ideas and suggestions that happened and were taken to consideration at this late time.
Not really sure what's going on here, I'll just ignore that for the summary I make below...

My question is below:
Quote:
You made a thread to complain about the "point events" but now you're complaining about a EC shop update.

Please, in one sentence, tell me exactly what you're complaining about.
I've summarized the following response from you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ
This isn't about the EC Shop, although there are players waiting anxiously for an update. This isn't about new players, I was responding to Napkin. It would suck if the EC Shop was only opened for holidays, but given that I've already said that it takes a while to update the shop that point should be moot
So now I hope you see my dilemma; I've asked you what the problem is and you've told me what problems you're not having. I want to resolve this, obviously there's a problem somewhere in these pages you haven't quite managed to pin down.

We'll start vague and work our way in - is this related to the EC Shop or the Points Events? Just answer that and we'll work towards the middle.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:47 AM
rawr
Vartas has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Ye, Dripz may change topics every 5 min. but i think that making emepty requests like with the EC shop are not fair. I accept with Dripz. When Majin gained his prize from the 1st month (Monthly Prize System). I've saw a person saying there gonna be a new EC shop, idk. if it was a rumor or anything, but i can feel free to comment on forums right?
Old 08-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
I'll try to summarize your post so you can see the dilemma I'm left with, it's important that you read this DripZ:

"This isn't about the EC Shop, although there are players waiting anxiously for an update"

"This isn't about new players, I was responding to Napkin"

"It would suck if the EC Shop was only opened for holidays, but given that I've already said that it takes a while to update the shop that point should be moot"

Not really sure what's going on here, I'll just ignore that for the summary I make below...

My question is below:

I've summarized the following response from you:

So now I hope you see my dilemma; I've asked you what the problem is and you've told me what problems you're not having. I want to resolve this, obviously there's a problem somewhere in these pages you haven't quite managed to pin down.

We'll start vague and work our way in - is this related to the EC Shop or the Points Events? Just answer that and we'll work towards the middle.
This is related to the Point Events.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
This is related to the Point Events.
In one sentence, is it about points, prizes, or something else (remember, one sentence)
Old 08-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
In one sentence, is it about points, prizes, or something else (remember, one sentence)
It's actually about both point events and prizes.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Boom!
Quote:
It's actually about both point events and prizes.
Keeping the one sentence theme, in what way about event prizes.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Keeping the one sentence theme, in what way about event prizes.
The prizes are good what I was upset about was how people said to tone the prizes down and correct me if I'm mistaken but Tashkin agreed to that I would be fine with that happening just not this month because he decided so recently.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:30 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
The prizes are good what I was upset about was how people said to tone the prizes down and correct me if I'm mistaken but Tashkin agreed to that I would be fine with that happening just not this month because he decided so recently.
Something like that would be started the following month. It would be unfair to the people who played this month.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
Something like that would be started the following month. It would be unfair to the people who played this month.
Okay, good thanks for clarifying that it saves time :P

That's actually why I complained because I thought it would have happened this month. I apologize for the mass confusion, criticism and problems that I caused.

Last edited by DripZ; 08-25-2012 at 12:48 AM..
Old 08-25-2012, 12:47 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
I thought it was going to happen this month
Should always ask before assuming.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:

That's actually why I complained because I thought it would have happened this month. I apologize for the mass confusion, criticism and problems that I caused.
Man you should never post on the Forums again. You made like 100 posts for a simple question.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
Should always ask before assuming.
Yea, my bad.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Man you should never post on the Forums again. You made like 100 posts for a simple question.
I just apologized..
Old 08-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Boom!