Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 10:20 PM
xenow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
i suppose buying lemonade from lemonad stands is serious business too since you're paying for it
Yes it is if you get crappy lemonade with pee in it.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:20 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyPython View Post
Seriously dude, not once but TWICE you double post a bunch of incoherent rage and awful, cliche insults.

The only person you're trying to convince that you don't really care what people say about you on these forums is yourself. Do yourself a favor: shut the **** up.
/high5... Seriously I could not have said it better myself. He comes on graal to pretty much validate that there are other people who are as insecure as he is.

In all seriousness, if you are as cool as you say you are James, then why do you troll the forums and say things that are completely unproductive?
Old 10-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Numba One Stunna
Reese has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Okay this really needs to go back to how we have stupid Admins
Akeon is one of the pointless ETAs I've seen, haven't seen gang events since he's been here, I know you have to take your job serious but you take it to serious when you have to fire me from ET for healing someone that I hurt bc i blew up a barrel at the START of an event and when I healed that person it did nothing to mess with the event going on...... but hey that's just my opinion. I guess all just have to accept that Era will never stop going down hill
Old 10-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Need a tissue?
Old 10-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Numba One Stunna
Reese has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Na I got plenty, thanks for the offer
Old 10-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Give - Rep only, please.
Sonniku4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
James, I would like to apologize to you.

My comments are unnecessary, and you are clearly the victim here. You want nothing more than to continue coming to these forums in peace, and to make it clear that everyone else who does the same thing is nothing but a completely lifeless nerd.

All you want to do is gloat about being the bigger man and put everyone down who tries to point out you're not very good at being online (and they're clearly nerds and losers for being likable people online!), and that honestly is not too much to ask. After all, all you're trying to do is to get attention and be involved. When you do it, it is not a bad thing. But, you're right, everyone else who posts doesn't have a life, they're bad people. In fact, you're the only one with a life. Everyone who plays Graal, everyone who says something you don't approve of, they're lifeless losers for coming to this place that you happen to be at too.

But you, you have a life! Not everyone has those extra hours in the day. We all have 24 hours that we waste here, but you, you somehow devote all 24 hours of your day to your happy, awesome, real life, and then manage to create a few more hours for Graal, as to not take away from your perfect life. I can only hope to one day be the 27 hour man that you are. Because everyone knows people with real lives don't spend them doing things they enjoy online, that would be preposterous!

But, I do feel like I should correct you though...

There is one instance you're fairly incorrect in, but your conclusion was accurate (it was just the details that were wrong). You assumed that because of my harsh behavior (which was unnecessary: all you did was post a thread making a big deal about quitting in the near future and Graal sucking, and all its players sucking and having no lives, and then you came back; there is nothing wrong with that! And there's certainly nothing wrong with this same behavior you had on GK, that people who did things were wrong and losers for it. They simply weren't doing what you did when you did those things, which was being you). But, that's not completely correct.

You see, I suffer from a very rare disorder: Awesomdicitis. It's pretty time consuming and demands almost all of my attention. It's hard to describe, but in layman's terms, it means I'm forced to lead an awesome life. I'm stuck with this cool job, and great, close friends, and beautiful hair, and I have no say in the matter. Unfortunately, I am almost unanimously liked by the world. I just have to be nice to people to keep up with my bustling social life, lest the numerous parties and road-trips and adventures would become increasingly uncomfortable. So I come online to escape. I have to take out all this pent up sadism on someone. How else can someone be as big a jerk as me, to insult someone who by all accounts started it and pleads for it with every post he makes? This is not the behavior of a normal person, I assure you! It is proof of my disorder! It's not because I have no life, like you so quickly assumed, but because I have too much life! My hands are full of life! I am too happy all the time, perpetually so! And because of that, I have to maintain the zen and find someone to redirect the anger and cruelty that has nowhere else to go!

James, you are my Jesus. You accept my sins and carry them with you, so I may continue to be awesome.

Yeah, I know he didn't read a single line of this
[/SIZE]
I don't know who you are, but this was extremely entertaining. Thanks you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet1337 View Post
Wasser did something to get staff though.. i forget something with the shipka
Shipka.
RR12.
M3.
Taurus.
Various sounds.
Lexel.
AK47 Update.
Got PT + items back on Era.
Sand Fort Event.
Neo Rifle Update.
Attempted health insurance.
To name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I've never seen Wasser or Akeon play Era when they weren't staff.
lol noob did u start playin like eleventy daise ago

wat is an era lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donark View Post
Yah but it should be a GP that has knowledge of PK'ing. No offense to Wasser, but neither of them know **** about PKing.
Donark, I invite you to step on my P4s sometime. I also need soft targets for my Neo Rifle, you're nice and meaty. Just perfect. The majority of people that have actively chased me around Era will tell you I am the most annoying target to bother shooting at. Now if only I had a better computer... No matter though, I'm more preoccupied making things happen devside. And this new Graal thing is a lie, it smooths lag out so it "slows down" instead of actually displaying jolty, clean cut lag. It's a baseless opinion, but you don't have my computer so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyPython View Post
Wasser's fine and was a good choice.
I love you.

Current assessment: You guys need to play on this server more if you haven't seen the stuff I've helped make possible. But whatever. Keep it coming. GOOD STUFF.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonniku4 View Post
Long post.
Sounds Admin, not GBA plz.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Give - Rep only, please.
Quote:
Sounds Admin, not GBA plz.
Go play Farmville.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Go play Farmville.
Go learn how to interpret Gang systems and fix the problems that occur.

*Cough*
Old 10-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Give - Rep only, please.
Quote:
Go learn how to interpret Gang systems and fix the problems that occur.
*Cough*
Knew what to do; rights error caused confusion. Cheers.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Knew what to do; rights error caused confusion. Cheers.

Now go make the new gang
Old 10-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Give - Rep only, please.
Quote:

Now go make the new gang
I don't know, you made me feel different after what you just said
Old 10-09-2010, 12:08 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenow View Post
Yes it is if you get crappy lemonade with pee in it.
amazing logic
Old 10-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Give - Rep only, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
amazing logic
This.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:37 AM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
/facepalm sums this up pretty well.