Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-25-2002, 10:45 AM
IoNfLuX
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
Nemesis told me THAT if Brandon wanted to put Old Bravo levels back up he could and if he wanted to change the name back he could also do that. So now we just need Brandon and Brent to go for it... I would love that. I need to get ahold of either of them cause I will help update the server alot to make it better then what it was.
Old 06-25-2002, 12:32 PM
Yakuna2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yakuna2001
Quote:
Originally posted by IonFlux2001
Nemesis told me THAT if Brandon wanted to put Old Bravo levels back up he could and if he wanted to change the name back he could also do that. So now we just need Brandon and Brent to go for it... I would love that. I need to get ahold of either of them cause I will help update the server alot to make it better then what it was.
i would LOVE to work on that project, but i go too many of my own things.

-Manager of the UnholyNation PlayerWorld-
UnholyNation Forums
Old 06-25-2002, 03:12 PM
Andor_Admin1 is on a distinguished road
I've been thinking about this for a long time. If this is what you players want, and if the Graal Online staff think this is a good idea, I'm all for it. I'll work on "porting" all the NPCs to NPCServer, and then we can put the levels back up and start improving them. I am not at all opposed to the notion, I think it's a great idea.

**EDIT** However, I have a feeling that this idea is not going to be a widely accepted one, there are quite a few people that extremely dislike Bravo and were glad to see it finally "die."
Old 06-26-2002, 06:01 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Faheria_LAT3 is on a distinguished road
mmmmkay: Rar, you can't forget me And I could help with fixing the NEEDED levels, not like coast or anything.

Idiot of the millennium: Gonmon
Old 06-26-2002, 06:50 AM
IoNfLuX
Quote:
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3
mmmmkay: Rar, you can't forget me And I could help with fixing the NEEDED levels, not like coast or anything.
No levels really need fixing just some detail I fixed Bou already and will prob do central later today. Once I get it from MD. =) I hope it comes up soon.

-=Edit=- If they dont like it who cares ALOT of people will so for the few who wont it dont matter.
Old 06-26-2002, 06:59 AM
Hmm, maybe it would be a good idea to update individual areas and put them up as they are completed? Or do you think we should fix everything up and upload it all when it's all ready? At any rate, I could just make it only accessible to staff until everthing is ready.
Old 06-26-2002, 07:05 AM
IoNfLuX
Quote:
Originally posted by Andor_Admin1
Hmm, maybe it would be a good idea to update individual areas and put them up as they are completed? Or do you think we should fix everything up and upload it all when it's all ready? At any rate, I could just make it only accessible to staff until everthing is ready.
Really its up to you.. But I need to talk to you so IM me if u still have it if not IonFlux2k will work. But at any rate I can do them pretty fast. And what about quests... Are we keeping old ones or redoing them ? And NPC's I think we should keep all old stuff like X-Drink nish's boomerang and the fun staff stuff that Boco made!
By the way were boco at ?
Old 06-26-2002, 07:08 AM
Stefan just signed on to the forums, so I asked him what he thinks of the idea. After I receive confirmation either way from him, I will get back to you all with a progress report, so to speak. We'll need to meet and discuss what role everyone is going to play in this project.
Old 06-26-2002, 07:14 AM
IoNfLuX
Meeting on AIM Chat ?? MD isnt on or I would be working on more parts . Anywho I hope stefan likes. so we can get this going. I still dont know who all is working on it I thought that me and MD were only ones fixing level right now...
Old 06-26-2002, 07:57 AM
Banned
Sir_Gareth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sir_Gareth
AHAHAH Bravo Online with the Andor staff who dont even know what andor is and all the idiots on that staff........woopee.
Old 06-26-2002, 08:09 AM
Endorian
MysticalDragonP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragonP2P Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragonP2P
To all

Im the one redoing the most of Bravo.And you Boozy you seen old LE Levels not the new ones. Iv been woprking hard. And Yakuna you will not be apart of this Project.I honestly asnd truthfully hope you dont play on Bravo you are very much hated bgy me now.But i guess i can put the past behind me.Bravo Is pretty Much gonna be the same were just fixing houses,tiles-Brandon is doing the NPCs.
And Bozzy Your wrong i wouldnt hire LE Staff

People Helping

Mystical Dragon
Brandon
Wild Dude
Bozzy
Ion Flux
Starcraft
ThndrShk2k
and maybe Tobia Nightbringer

also I wont let yakuna particapate cause he destroyed Bravo by his curroptness.We dont need that again.
Old 06-26-2002, 08:16 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Faheria_LAT3 is on a distinguished road
mmmmkay: I can see you people changing something good fast. You need to upload the old server first, and from there you work everything out. Do not go changing everything Ionflux, let it be thought out. Don't forget this isn't even final yet.

Idiot of the millennium: Gonmon
Old 06-26-2002, 08:33 AM
The idea is to bring a lot of Bravo's staff back into action. I imagine quite a few people will be back on Bravo, if and when this happens. Andor staff that don't show any initiative will not be staff any longer. We are going to make this work, and it will if everyone cooperates and works together. Just as soon as Stefan says the word, I'll get started, and I suppose the best way to meet would be via AIM.
Old 06-26-2002, 09:19 AM
IoNfLuX
Quote:
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3
mmmmkay: I can see you people changing something good fast. You need to upload the old server first, and from there you work everything out. Do not go changing everything Ionflux, let it be thought out. Don't forget this isn't even final yet.
I dont redo I keep the smae exact level I just add detail cause there is very poor detail well there was in bou anyways.
Old 06-26-2002, 09:22 AM
IoNfLuX
Quote:
Originally posted by Andor_Admin1
The idea is to bring a lot of Bravo's staff back into action. I imagine quite a few people will be back on Bravo, if and when this happens. Andor staff that don't show any initiative will not be staff any longer. We are going to make this work, and it will if everyone cooperates and works together. Just as soon as Stefan says the word, I'll get started, and I suppose the best way to meet would be via AIM.
When will this meeting be ? and yes my intent was to have Old Bravo staff. Maby someone can get Busta to come back ? Maby even Pikaz will come play. I hope my guild comes to play Zenobia.
And this is my newer bou but I think ima redo it I think I went over board with the grass .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bou.png
Views:	210
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	17651