Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What should the name of the testing server be?
Testbed Server 18 47.37%
The Lab 16 42.11%
Other (Please post below) 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
I love the Testbed song and the level. Dont know why, but it gives me a like, Graal feeling.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
Is this where we discuss Testbed things? I don't like the current OSL; can you please change it to something else?
I'd like an OSL that wasn't full of ****, and no seteffect and stuff. The one we have is horrible, I was against it being uploaded from the start... but apparently it got through.

Last edited by DustyPorViva; 04-24-2010 at 08:10 PM..
Old 04-24-2010, 10:20 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Go ahead and make a new osl. o_O
Old 04-24-2010, 10:25 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
Go ahead and make a new osl. o_O
The original one was quite fine -- spacious and simple. Could be fixed up, but it was a great sitting area.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:28 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
The original one was quite fine -- spacious and simple. Could be fixed up, but it was a great sitting area.
Then reupload it :P
Old 04-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Then reupload it :P
... I don't have the rights.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:09 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Quote:
... I don't have the rights.
upload it here and I'll set it up again? o.o
Old 11-29-2010, 05:56 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
So is someone going to set up the server again or what?
Old 11-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Yeah I liked messing around on there.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:35 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
I don't intend on paying for graal again, sorry. o.o
Old 11-29-2010, 07:01 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
I don't intend on paying for graal again, sorry. o.o
Wouldn't need it if they used some common sense and released a classic server to the public.... WITHOUT REAPING BENEFITS FROM A POOR SOUL *gasp*

Old 11-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
A testing server that is listed under the Hosted tab would be the least they could give us (since it's pretty clear that they're not planning on updating their offline tools, ever).
Old 11-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
A testing server that is listed under the Hosted tab would be the least they could give us (since it's pretty clear that they're not planning on updating their offline tools, ever).
But it's better to have online tools that will never exist!
Old 11-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
But it's better to have online tools that will never exist!
heh, yeah.
I'd be fine with online tools if they didn't suck and were available to potential developers (i.e. through a testing server)
Old 11-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
heh, yeah.
I'd be fine with online tools if they didn't suck and were available to potential developers (i.e. through a testing server)
Good example of sucky online tool: Gani editor. Like it's pretty much layout wise complete but its still missing some critical necessities.

Tags
testbed server