Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-21-2003, 04:32 AM
Banned
Location: The Inner Sanctum Of Your Mind, Because i can't find mine o_O
Amoun is on a distinguished road
I like speed so sorry for all the of simliar items but i think these are descent and not too powerful .

Name : Rapier (someone requested this so i made one )
Statistics: weight 35kg, damage +9, wc+1 dex+2 speed+1
Armor Class: Sword
Image: (below, the one labeled rapier )
RP Background: A lightweight, potent blade, thing and managble, used long ago by the fabled knights of the spanish republic known as the Musketeers, it enchants its wielder with their speed and grace, making them capable of better attack speeds.

Name: Amulet Of Thieves
Statistics: weight 5kg,armor 7, ac+1 +3 dex +2 speed attuned: Stealth.
Armor Class: belt
Image: ( below, one called AoT )
RP Background: The first missing piece in the set of thieves, it was an enchanted jewel used long ago by the pirates, pick-pockets, assassins, and thieves alike, to improve their stealth when thieving, their speed when running, and when fighting, the amulet is only one part of the set, a set long forgotten in the centuries before.

Name: Gauntlets Of The Thief
Statistics: weight 35kg, armor 7,ac+1 +3 dex +2 speed attuned: Stealth.
Armor Class: Gauntlets/Gloves
Image: ( below, one called GoT )
RP Background: the 2nd missing piece of the set of thieves, these lightweight gauntlets where used during combat and looting, a key part in the thieves set primarily due to the fact it hid any trace of the thief being there aside the stolen artifacts ( basically covering their marks of blood or dirt, fingerprints in the far future ) and partly in a small percentage to protect their hands for they were skillful hands that would always be needed, and never to be harmed, for the shell of the gauntlets were made of a semi-mithril like substance making them lightweight and durable.

Name: Hat Of The Thara
Statistics: weight 15kg, armor +7, ac+2 +3 dex +2 speed attuned: stealth
Armor Class: Helmet/Hat
Image: ( below, one called HoT )
RP Background: The Slim, old-fashioned style of the old'n days hats, disguising its true capabilities, for it bewitched its wearer with the improvements of speed, and minor protection of a regular helmet, making a simple man look as if un-prepared, luring in un-suspecting victims, making them fall prey to the wearers trap, rounded and short, it was an enchantful hat, a 3rd piece of the set of thieves.
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2003, 04:32 AM
Banned
(sorry ahead of time for the spam but it wont let me post mutiple attachments)
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2003, 04:33 AM
Banned
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2003, 04:36 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoun
Item Name: Storm Spire
Statistics: Damage + 13, resistance to eletricity +30, resistance to magic +30, Damage type( physical, eletric )
Image: (none but thinking of making one)
Armor Type: weapon

Rp Background: An ancient runic weapon of the forgotten kings long lost since the war of the elementals, it was use as a punisher of the users of magic (though this is quit hypocritical because at the moment im purely a magic user) and to slay those whom worship Brigid with its eletric capabilities. The spire represents that of a pike, although labeled ultimately as a scythe-like weapon, it stood as the prime mark of just how far the anti-magic users would go, and stop at nothing, to win the war.
posting image, didn't think anyone would look back to see i posted so i reposted
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2003, 04:46 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoun
item Name:Felmourn Blade
Statistics: Weight 67kg*edit:weight raised, thanks for suggestion DX*, Damage+20, Str+5, Dex+2, Ac-2, Wc+3, Cha-3, Int+2, Wis+2 (Attack Type: Blind, Acid, Physical) Weapon Speed+.5
Imagewill be posted later)

History: A blade with a history as long as anyone can remember, going into countless hands and killing them all...For the weapon though mighty and powerful...began to make the wielder of it lose their humanity, and their defensive skills, thus sending them into a driven madness which in the end corrupted and killed them. For all the power in the world, the blade never brought happiness, only sorrow and misery, as it was carved from the bloodstones of the felhounds of hell, It was forged ultimately to imbalance the war of good and evil....in the end the merely corrupted it....and all was forgotten...myth turned to legend and many centuries past with it's existance unknown to the world as it was oneday found by a wandering warrior on the brink of his sanity....whom became consumed by the blade...and he too...was soon forgotten...
posting image like Storm Spire, didn't think anyone would look back, this is one of those elite items i doubt will get put up and i don't really want if it does i just felt like making a more powerful weapon then warhammer of might so i can laugh when someone actually gets this
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2003, 04:47 AM
Banned
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2003, 04:50 AM
Banned
...(the last post is the hat of thara, this one is the belt of thieves, hard to tell the attachments apart)
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2003, 05:49 AM
Prepare to be monopolized
Ghost Pirate is on a distinguished road
Name: Kite Shield
Statistics: AC+3 Armour +10 Resist Magic +15
Type: Shield
Image: Attachment
Attached Images

Help fight the war on idiotism! Make your own War with IDIOTISM signature and spread the word.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:16 AM
DevilsDice is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DevilsDice
O, MY, GOODNESS....

THAT SWORD THINGY, WAS THE COOLEST THING, I HAVE, EVER SEEN... *pants from excitement*

NO JOKE...

OK! Time to critisize...

Rapier Dam +9... Mmm hmm... All i really need to say is Mmm hmm... Let me just, if you dont know, give you a small background check...

The rapier is a 2 inch think rounded blade. The end is sharpened to a needle point, allowing much use for thrusting, but relatively no use for slashing or overhead strikes...

Dam+9? I said Dam+7. Rapiers are WAY light. Like, 7 pounds IRL... so umm, i'd say a good 7 K.G.? Also, it's not gonna add anything to Dex, which, unusual for me, I am gonna scratch that... Other then that critisizm, I think you like Theives a bit too much, and those Gloves are just TOOOO *****EN to be theives Gauntlets...

Also, A+ Job on that Storm Spire. I like to call them Scythes, but I spose that one is taken by a simple tool... I think all of your idea's should be made. And jus think, you just got like, 20 posts! XD

"Bang" - Vash the Stampede - Trigun

"Bang"- Spike Speigal - Cowboy Bebop
Old 07-21-2003, 06:46 AM
LordZen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LordZen Send a message via AIM to LordZen Send a message via Yahoo to LordZen
Amoun you could try zipping...

Click the picture!

FYI: I've pretty much retired from this game as it stands. Yep..

Contact Info
AIM: xxwarlordzenxx (not used so much anymore)
MSN: warlordzen(a)hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I heard they were pregnant from the same father from a VERY reliable tabloid a couple years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffonDurime
Etien, you are the best proof I have ever seen that the human gene pool has algee.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:12 AM
Prepare to be monopolized
Ghost Pirate is on a distinguished road
Name: Tower Shield
Statistics: AC+2 Armour +25 speed-1 deflect missiles
Type: Shield
Image: Attached

...So bored =X
Attached Images

Help fight the war on idiotism! Make your own War with IDIOTISM signature and spread the word.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:53 AM
ariella is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ariella
Awesom shields Ghost Pirate !!!

-----------------------------------
When it comes to thought... some people will stop at nothing!
Old 07-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Banned
Thallen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Thallen Send a message via AIM to Thallen Send a message via MSN to Thallen Send a message via Yahoo to Thallen
Name: Ring of Elderly Knowledge
Statistics: Wis+5 Int+4 Attuned: Learning - weight: 0.010kg
Image: (normal ring graphic, since the only colored ring is the Blood Ring)
Armor: ring

*Role-playing background:
Passed down for centuries upon the world's most intelligent humans, the Ring of Elderly Knowledge was eventually adopted by the elderly, whom some would consider upon the the most experienced. A fragile and seemingly weightless peice, the Ring of Elderly Knowledge was preserved for years. Having worn the ring of Elderly Knowledge, you possess the wisdom and intelligence once inherited by early-world elders.
Old 07-21-2003, 05:52 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by LordZen
Amoun you could try zipping...
well zen i would've but i was half-asleep, havn't had my coffee, and thats when i make graphics best and think the worse

Quote:
Originally posted byDevilsDice
Dam+9? I said Dam+7. Rapiers are WAY light. Like, 7 pounds IRL... so umm, i'd say a good 7 K.G.? Also, it's not gonna add anything to Dex, which, unusual for me, I am gonna scratch that... Other then that critisizm, I think you like Theives a bit too much, and those Gloves are just TOOOO *****EN to be theives Gauntlets...
a possibility. I heard most items James upload get nerfed anyhow, but they are descent items, because RoT is a descent ring, not too powerful and what not, but then again if someone did happen to get ahold of all of these items *evil grin* which i will attempt to do if they are released, they will be quiet the fast person ^_^ but i suppose yes the rapier damage should be de-graded a bit, but if its needle point and lightweight don't you think you can jab and stab better and faster? thats why i put those attributes on it.
*Edit* and you must remember these won't be basic items so it being slightly more powerful then a basic one is managable, because it will be an event item if uploaded*
Old 07-21-2003, 10:00 PM
DevilsDice is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DevilsDice
Hmm, Yah, i regards to it being an Event Item, I would say your right, it would be stronger then most... Dam+8 and the Stat Raising Dex would be good, but no speed bonus..

Yah, all of the thief objects would be nice to have...

I just want that red sword... *ph33r the ebil sword*

YESS... THE SWORD IS KEY TO HAPPINESS...

Too bad I already have a Diamond Force.. X_X

"Bang" - Vash the Stampede - Trigun

"Bang"- Spike Speigal - Cowboy Bebop