Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2013, 01:18 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
I don't think a reset would be necessary. I just want to get rid of the gun economy and keep everything else. there are still items that people worked hard for to collect that aren't a problem (like hats for example) but expensive weapons that are impossible for the average player to obtain that are heaps better than the guns they are using are a problem.

basically the trading economy would have absolutely no affect on core gameplay. this means you can't buy your way to successful pking. we'll have two types of players: the people who don't care about collectibles and only want a fun and well balanced gameplay experience, and the people who want more out of the game and will seek unique items.

think of xbox games and achievements. you have the people who will just play the game and have fun, then you have the people who will play the game but also hunt for all the achievements for a higher achievement score.

rich players will still be rich but just in a different way that doesn't give them significant advantages.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:57 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
alright seems like we have this idea all mapped out..lets put it into action sorry wil.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
alright seems like we have this idea all mapped out..lets put it into action sorry wil.
I'm sure William is all for this idea...
Old 12-29-2013, 02:41 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Honestly before any of this can be done Era needs to have its servers fixed.. My ms should be 30 at best.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:55 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Hat economy has already been ****ed up. Thanks hat box
Old 12-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Hat economy has already been ****ed up. Thanks hat box
yea era has a history of having managers that dont actually know how to make things better after stuff got fkd in the past.

its sort of like trying to just put deodorant on after playing football for 3 hours then saying oh i took a shower.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:18 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
I wish I could take a shot at the management position. throughout all my years as staff I never had the opportunity. I was close, once, but decided to quit. it sucks that I'm too busy these days to try and do any sort of dev work.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:19 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Hat box owes me over 1 mil. People got refunded for their guns and stuff when Wil last screwed with it but I get no compensation for my hats that are now worthless.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Hat box owes me over 1 mil. People got refunded for their guns and stuff when Wil last screwed with it but I get no compensation for my hats that are now worthless.
this isnt about you,

this is about:
"skill" which aparently only wil and a select few have
guns which need to be seriously changed
money - root of all problems
stats which arent really that bad just abused
Old 12-29-2013, 05:25 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
What's a hatbox?
Old 12-29-2013, 05:48 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
So I logged onto Unholy Nation today, just so I could send a few PMs to the staff team about the forums and every staff member I pmed had something big-headed to respond; for example;

Myself; "Hey, you should check the forums and attempt to work on the suggestions accordingly with the staff team"
Every response; "Or I could not", "How about no", "You could do that if you weren't banned", "Hey, no"

Now, I've come to the conclusion that; The things holding this game back from the easily successful potential; The big-headed, unprofessional and pathetic excuse of a staff team. (Don't take this post personally though if you are a staff member, that is only 4 out of the possible 20 or so) I'm sure not every staff member is like this but It seems to be a reoccurring problem within the game these-days.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:56 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
So I logged onto Unholy Nation today, just so I could send a few PMs to the staff team about the forums and every staff member I pmed had something big-headed to respond; for example;

Myself; "Hey, you should check the forums and attempt to work on the suggestions accordingly with the staff team"
Every response; "Or I could not", "How about no", "You could do that if you weren't banned", "Hey, no"

Now, I've come to the conclusion that; The things holding this game back from the easily successful potential; The big-headed, unprofessional and pathetic excuse of a staff team. (Don't take this post personally though if you are a staff member, that is only 4 out of the possible 20 or so) I'm sure not every staff member is like this but It seems to be a reoccurring problem within the game these-days.
''Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.''
Old 12-29-2013, 06:03 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
At the time of you posting this, there are 6 staff online, myself included. Since you didn't pm me, and 2 other people mentioned you sending them a message, I'll give you a bonus and double that number to a potential 4 people you contacted. Rereading, you already provided this number. Woo!
That is not Era's team, that's a small sample. Statistics might argue its significance, but I would say that's impractical in this particular situation

Additionally, two things:

-One of the old user agreements specifically stated that being banned from a server or the game was supposed to be a severing of your ability to do anything there, including contacting people on that server. Your workaround makes me half-convinced I should go argue with someone about having you globally banned.

-Based on your conduct here, I don't think you (should, at least) have a right to voice your opinions. Every single one is laced with undertones about unfair bannings, staff corruption, and broken systems propagated through years of changes you could have prevented, were you only listened to.

We all read the forums. Staff not replying to everything that's said is not an indicator of whether we have read them or not. Additionally, there are probably some people that some staff tend to disregard the opinions of. This is a subset of people you may find yourself a part of.
There are well-earned reasons for that, and you're not fooling anyone by saying or implying otherwise. You are not a martyr, a pariah, or any kind of savant, but instead a deviant who couldn't follow the rules after countless warnings.

It makes me a bit disgusted that the forum moderators will delete the most asinine posts, but let you kids rampage around here. Have some class

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.

Last edited by Scoper; 12-29-2013 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: I FORGOT TO TAKE A JAB AT THE FORUM MODERATORS WHILE I WAS TROLLING AROUND
Old 12-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
At the time of you posting this, there are 6 staff online, myself included. Since you didn't pm me, and 2 other people mentioned you sending them a message, I'll give you a bonus and double that number to a potential 4 people you contacted. Rereading, you already provided this number. Woo!
That is not Era's team, that's a small sample. Statistics might argue its significance, but I would say that's impractical in this particular situation

Additionally, two things:

-One of the old user agreements specifically stated that being banned from a server or the game was supposed to be a severing of your ability to do anything there, including contacting people on that server. Your workaround makes me half-convinced I should go argue with someone about having you globally banned.

-Based on your conduct here, I don't think you (should, at least) have a right to voice your opinions. Every single one is laced with undertones about unfair bannings, staff corruption, and broken systems propagated through years of changes you could have prevented, were you only listened to.

We all read the forums. Staff not replying to everything that's said is not an indicator of whether we have read them or not. Additionally, there are probably some people that some staff tend to disregard the opinions of. This is a subset of people you may find yourself a part of.
There are well-earned reasons for that, and you're not fooling anyone by saying or implying otherwise. You are not a martyr, a pariah, or any kind of savant, but instead a deviant who couldn't follow the rules after countless warnings.

It makes me a bit disgusted that the forum moderators will delete the most asinine posts, but let you kids rampage around here. Have some class
I'm not blasting anyone here but i'm pretty sure everyone on the server has broken the rules somewhere along the line, including yourself. We are all not saints let's not act like we are. Banning people for a long period of time over something stupid is quite pathetic if you ask me Lol.

Also find it hilarious how you posted not long ago about 'why are we even here' and here you are back on the staff team trying to act professional on the forums. That i find quite funny. Though i guess it doesn't matter what i say as you will think of something else to say as people can't accept being wrong. Yawn.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:15 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
I'm not blasting anyone here but i'm pretty sure everyone on the server has broken the rules somewhere along the line, including yourself. We are all not saints let's not act like we are. Banning people for a long period of time over something stupid is quite pathetic if you ask me Lol.

Also find it hilarious how you posted not long ago about 'why are we even here' and here you are back on the staff team trying to act professional on the forums. That i find quite funny. Though i guess it doesn't matter what i say as you will think of something else to say as people can't accept being wrong. Yawn.
I could debate awhile, sure.
Banning people over something stupid is stupid. Banning people over something valid is arguable. Banning someone for an extended period of numerous incidents from both categories is more than justified.

I've been in trouble myself, sure. I served time for my perceived wrongdoings. However, my stuff was not (apparently) of a magnitude to deserve a foreverban -- and I like to think by now, I've made up for the small stuff. Hurray!

Mods close topic plz

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Closed Thread