Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 01:50 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
sure. squirt gets ECs for being MVP but now days all the MVP gets is a stupid hat.
MVP always gets more EC's also I was the first person to get the hat. I still don't see what you people are trying to prove.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Wondering..
emoman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to emoman Send a message via MSN to emoman
Why is era going downhill ?

Because honest workers get NO WHERE in era, you can pick flowers and save your money for a month while there are plenty of others getting there guns and money in more diffrent ways

In era, its no longer about skill, its about how much damage, freeze time, and accuracy your gone has. (Although not always)

In era its all about who you know, and how much USD you have on your paypal, not about how much time you put into flower picking and shoveling...
I know of very few honest workers on era who have wealth on that server, i doubt it will ever change
Old 05-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Be real. What do you thinks going to happen when you put 14-17yr olds behind a computer, and give them some sort of "power" over other players, c'mon...

I've been playing Era since 2002-03. Theres a bunch of changes to Era all the time, but a zebra cant change its stripes, you get what I mean? Its always going to rely on gangs, guns, popularity, and if you have a friend on the staff team. I've sat through so many different changes and different managers its redicilous. Watching people get picked for stuff in which there are other players that are way more dapt to do that job, but they seem to be lacking in the popularity contest. But yea I agree emoman, most guns right now are like redicilous prices, you cant even pick flowers or do whatever to get that kinda mad cash to buy any decent weapon. How are newcommers supposed to get an edge? Once again, popullllaarrriitttyy

No pun intended, but if Graal Ghetto is hitting that many players, Roffle my cakes. Atrius: World at War is going to roxursox.

James,
Manager of Atrius

Last edited by TheJames; 05-27-2009 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: -
Old 05-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
Be real. What do you thinks going to happen when you put 14-17yr olds behind a computer, and give them some sort of "power" over other players, c'mon...

I've been playing Era since 2002-03. Theres a bunch of changes to Era all the time, but a zebra cant change its stripes, you get what I mean? Its always going to rely on gangs, guns, popularity, and if you have a friend on the staff team. I've sat through so many different changes and different managers its redicilous. Watching people get picked for stuff in which there are other players that are way more dapt to do that job, but they seem to be lacking in the popularity contest. But yea I agree emoman, most guns right now are like redicilous prices, you cant even pick flowers or do whatever to get that kinda mad cash to buy any decent weapon. How are newcommers supposed to get an edge? Once again, popullllaarrriitttyy

No pun intended, but if Graal Ghetto is hitting that many players, Roffle my cakes. Atrius: World at War is going to roxursox.
mhmhm... credit card fraud?
Old 05-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Atrius Manager
That doesn't really pertain to this subject. Maybe if the subject was TheJames or something. But just to clear that up, I used my parents credit card to upgrade my account and purchase my server. Later in that month the credit card was stolen off my parents. Thousands of dollars was charged up online on some sort of trading website and such. A bunch of clothing items were bought etc.. So all online charges were held, and marked fraudulent. Just my luck, that was the credit card I used to pay for Graal. Long story short, I had our account representative e-mail me proof. I showed it to Bell and Stefan and they unbanned me. So yea.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 05-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
That doesn't really pertain to this subject. Maybe if the subject was TheJames or something. But just to clear that up, I used my parents credit card to upgrade my account and purchase my server. Later in that month the credit card was stolen off my parents. Thousands of dollars was charged up online on some sort of trading website and such. A bunch of clothing items were bought etc.. So all online charges were held, and marked fraudulent. Just my luck, that was the credit card I used to pay for Graal. Long story short, I had our account representative e-mail me proof. I showed it to Bell and Stefan and they unbanned me. So yea.
woot
so will Atrius be back?
Old 05-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Atrius Manager
Rotfl we should take this to private messaging or something, but yea. Hopefully today or tommorow

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 05-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Lmao.
Taking away atleast another 5-10 players off Era :]
Old 05-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Wondering..
emoman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to emoman Send a message via MSN to emoman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
Lmao.
Taking away atleast another 5-10 players off Era :]
Whens it getting fully released, because i have been waiting for that server and expecting alot of potential out of it
Old 05-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Developer
Novice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Novice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
lol

But really, the corruption and players is what keeps me off the server. The staff seem to not really care for the newbies, and the players are all ignorant ****s that like to mess with new players so they don't log on again.
That is at least what has been my experience.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:34 AM
yep I agree with you, the staffs are freaking corrupted

spawning ECs, saying they got them by being on tag for 875 hours, meaning 36 and a half Day, and that in less than a month :]

And if you delete this post to, because of "Stop it..." cbk, then I don't know anymore... haha
Old 05-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice View Post
lol

But really, the corruption and players is what keeps me off the server. The staff seem to not really care for the newbies, and the players are all ignorant ****s that like to mess with new players so they don't log on again.
That is at least what has been my experience.
I can't think of one staff member who wouldn't be willing to help out a new player if they asked. We do need some kind of noobie course or something though. Something to atleast warn new players of the dangers ahead.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:05 PM
???
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Jesus, Era can't be THAT bad.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Thanatoses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
I can't think of one staff member who wouldn't be willing to help out a new player if they asked. We do need some kind of noobie course or something though. Something to atleast warn new players of the dangers ahead.
I know you're staff and should defend you and your co-workers, but realistically it'd be truely difficult for a new player without friends to play Era. The staff are unhelpful, completely. I personally am of more help to the new players than the staff, which is pathetic.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatoses View Post
I know you're staff and should defend you and your co-workers, but realistically it'd be truely difficult for a new player without friends to play Era. The staff are unhelpful, completely. I personally am of more help to the new players than the staff, which is pathetic.
Honestly there's been very few times when a new player has come to me asking for help, but when they do I help them.

I guess the new players usually go to the FAQs and GPs first since they're always on tag...and I can't really speak for them since they change so often.
Closed Thread