Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Future Improvements
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-17-2009, 02:48 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I was mainly referring to using format instead of an array and format2

Think your player account example but with 19 parameters, 18 of which were variables with .escape() on the end.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Update: fixed it, will work fine with the next npcserver update.
Have that update been yet? If not, could you please update Maloria's NPC server with it?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
I was mainly referring to using format instead of an array and format2

Think your player account example but with 19 parameters, 18 of which were variables with .escape() on the end.
Well what is the problem then to just loop through the array and call escape() on them?
Old 04-17-2009, 10:28 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah that's what I'm doing now.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The npcserver has been uploaded to all machines, restart it manually to get the new escape() command.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The npcserver has been uploaded to all machines, restart it manually to get the new escape() command.
Cheers.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-18-2009, 09:28 AM
C:
devilsknite1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to devilsknite1 Send a message via MSN to devilsknite1 Send a message via Yahoo to devilsknite1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
You restarted the NPC-Server already to enable the SQL right?
Yes, I've done this. Multiple times...
Old 04-19-2009, 03:32 AM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Currently NULL in SQL is represented as "" in Graal, this is a problem and there needs to be a way to differentiate between zero, an empty string, and NULL.

I was thinking perhaps a literal like "\\NULL\\" or "\\0" in GScript. c = '\0' just causes a compiler error.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:24 AM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
TSQLRequest.affectedrows doesn't appear to be working with my update statement even though I can see the change in a later query.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:09 AM
Graal Administration
affectedrows is currently only used for mysql, is not touched by the sqlite database.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
Any idea how to use the auto increment option as a primary key? I can't figure it out- thanks
Old 05-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Any idea how to use the auto increment option as a primary key? I can't figure it out- thanks
http://www.sqlite.org/faq.html#q1

Google will serve you well.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
http://www.sqlite.org/faq.html#q1

Google will serve you well.
Thanks beautiful :}
Old 07-28-2009, 03:28 AM
Zvarri!
TESTRETIS has a spectacular aura about
Sorry for the bump, but is it possible in a future RC Update to have a console specifically for SQL Management, and to place and receive queries, with the ability to view a table, without relying on an Echo to RC, to do possible click sorting, displaying and indicating primary keys, composite keys, surrogate, etc.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:59 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by TESTRETIS View Post
Sorry for the bump, but is it possible in a future RC Update to have a console specifically for SQL Management, and to place and receive queries, with the ability to view a table, without relying on an Echo to RC, to do possible click sorting, displaying and indicating primary keys, composite keys, surrogate, etc.
Would be useful. I just downloaded a lightweight SQLite database manager, and set it as the default application for 'db' files, so when I double click it in file browser, it opens up.

I also built a basic in-game "SQL Explorer". If it was finished, it could eventually be added to client-RC (would actually be quite a nifty feature).