Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
And who are you Curt or w/e your name is? I havent even seen you before and i guarantee you know nothing of the situation, so please keep moving along to another server.
Oh Hi, I'm Curtis. I've been around since you were in the sack. I actually was previously part of the Kingdoms Graphics Team several years ago, and did translations for it as well.

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 02-10-2009, 02:13 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
And who are you Curt or w/e your name is?
God.
You have just lost respect points, shame on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I do however agree with you on how people are confused. The website has been dumbed down and doesn't reflect Graal in the least.
It hasn't been dumbed down, far from it. That would be good (dumbing it down, I mean), making it simpler for people to navigate/understand.
Quote:
Heck, their first website ever was better than this one. I liked it better when all we had to do was upgrade for one thing and we had access to everything.
Can't really say much about the first ever one, but the one that was Kingdoms-based I really liked, and it's what first got me interested with "THESE GRAPHICS ARE SICK!" only finding out the game was nothing like it, but still okay.
Quote:
I think Graal is worth about $10.00 for a whole year in its current state.
They should actually try gradually decreasing the cost of Graal, and if it does nothing (more players/subscribers), then just slowly bring it back up. In my opinion, trial and error will never hurt an online game, just to see what changing something simple will do to the community.
Quote:
I just feel like Cyberjoueurs is just going to let the game die and move to something else.
iPhone/Pod apps.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:46 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I have to agree. I think we need to simplify and reduce the number of subscription types
There's only one type of subscription available to buy (excluding developer subscriptions).
Old 02-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
There's only one type of subscription available to buy (excluding developer subscriptions).
Apologies, I forgot about the change to the whole gelats thing.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:29 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
God.
They should actually try gradually decreasing the cost of Graal, and if it does nothing (more players/subscribers), then just slowly bring it back up. In my opinion, trial and error will never hurt an online game, just to see what changing something simple will do to the community.
Agreed. Unless of course they are planning on spending the money they make on something which will progress graal and extend it to new heights then I'm fine paying $60 (Aus Currency xD) a year for it, but only if they are actually planning on spending the money productively towards Graal, E.g. getting a better source (the source is already quite good) or something alone the lines of that

If Not then make the price like drop a little (We are in a bad economic situation and a lot of the children's parents may not be so willing to allow their children to through $40+ dollars towards a game in a time like this)
Old 02-10-2009, 01:22 PM
SC2 Player
Schetti is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
a lot of the children's parents may not be so willing to allow their children to through $40+ dollars towards a game in a time like this)

WTF ur talking about?
I am 13, and my dad got no big problem to pay for me 40€ a year...
LIAR!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schetti View Post
WTF ur talking about?
I am 13, and my dad got no big problem to pay for me 40€ a year...
LIAR!
You play zone, that's different.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:28 PM
SC2 Player
Schetti is on a distinguished road
I stopped playing zone atm.
I played GK for 1-3weeks.
I currently play on playerworld.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Schetti not everyones parent will pay the price for subscription. Just because yours does doesn't mean anothers will. MiniOne is right on this. Not alot of parents are willing to throw that much money on a online game when they would rather see their kids out of the house having a life.

If your dad doesn't care then good for you but don't call someone a liar based on your own experience. Its pretty biased.

MiniOne also pointed out economic crisis. Again he's right. Its everywhere and just because you live in a house that have parents that bring in a good amount of money doesn't mean that everyone else is in the same boat. Its tough out there and there's more important things then graal. Food, rent, clothing, utilities, payments etc.

I could go on and on about this but you seemed to have formed your own opinion. I really really hope that you don't feel the economic crunch like alot of the other people have. You will find out that sacrificing stuff just to play a online game isn't worth it.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:30 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Schetti not everyones parent will pay the price for subscription. Just because yours does doesn't mean anothers will. MiniOne is right on this. Not alot of parents are willing to throw that much money on a online game when they would rather see their kids out of the house having a life.
I don't really see why this effects anything because you could use PayByCash or also buy subscriptions using SMS which most "kid" have access to.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
I don't really see why this effects anything because you could use PayByCash or also buy subscriptions using SMS which most "kid" have access to.
Which most "kid" don't pay for, so you're still going to need permission.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:50 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
They may have access to it, but I'm pretty sure their parents would kick them in the ass for it without permission. It's not their money to spend.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 02-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
Back before I had I job I had to work the money off. Maybe remove child labor laws?
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 02-10-2009, 07:56 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
Back before I had I job I had to work the money off. Maybe remove child labor laws?
There are reasons for those laws, maybe to keep kids in school til a certain age? Times are rough especially for people that haven't graduated highschool, even college kids for that matter. I'm not saying that you can't succeed if you haven't graduated, but that doesn't happen much too often especially in times like these.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 02-10-2009, 07:57 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They may have access to it, but I'm pretty sure their parents would kick them in the ass for it without permission. It's not their money to spend.
No kid with access to SMS is going to be punished for using it, that's a risk the parents take when they buy them a phone and pay the bills for it.