Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
You could do that but apps don't freeze enough for me to kill them when you're running with a jetpack.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:26 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Freeze is lame =\. More people come the better.. except if they strafe and theres liek 8 of them <-<. Depends on weapon wise :x. Though photon does need to nerfed.. Maybe not power wise but range..

Ex;
Me: Look a noob with a phoont ehhh hes pretty far away he cant gget me..ohh look i need to IM my cousin back! -Goes off to im-

Noob with photon: -Shoots at sean from a distance-

''Seanthien was killed by SomeNoob with photon''

The range is ***.
Orrr Another Ex:

Sean: Hm.. photon noob.. I hate photon so i should use br

Photon nub: hehe he uses br what a noob

Sean: -Chases photon nub-

Photon nub: Back strafes

Sean: -Must chase but the range difference he knows will kill him.. Does it anyway because sean is more skilled-

Photon nub :-backstrafes and uses the range and power difference to rape sean-

Sean: (Team chat) OMG WTF PHOTONS ARE BULL AND NEEDS TO BE NERFED OMG setnick sean is pissed

The end.

see.. Look at that one kid.. That carrot useing one =\. He had horrible stats before and then one he got phoont hes like LOOKIE I GOT A PHOONT HAHA NOOBS I OWNED YOU NOW - 1 hour later his kills to deaths ratio are 20-1 when its normal 20-18

:x.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:12 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
Therefore my point is proven.
What point are you trying to prove? A weapon being strong and a weapon being lame are two different things.

Quote:
Photon is for horrible P2P's, sorry to say.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:18 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
What point are you trying to prove? A weapon being strong and a weapon being lame are two different things.

it is too strong which infact makes it lame. It is also unbalanced. It is not cool
Old 05-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
Uhm, you guys do know that when your UP CLOSE the photon cant hurt you right? (i think that goes with all rifles?)...

try not to stay far back, thats all you gotta do. and dont strafe when you fight it, its easier to win if you dont (rifle or not)
Old 05-30-2007, 11:11 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru View Post
Uhm, you guys do know that when your UP CLOSE the photon cant hurt you right? (i think that goes with all rifles?)...

try not to stay far back, thats all you gotta do. and dont strafe when you fight it, its easier to win if you dont (rifle or not)
It may not deal damage if I'm grabbing you, but most weapons work like that, the range is way too long, especially with the mobility. I'd like to see it with more kickback than SMG.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 05-31-2007, 12:00 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
it is too strong which infact makes it lame. It is also unbalanced. It is not cool
It's not "too strong", simply "strong". How is it unbalanced?
Old 05-31-2007, 02:09 AM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
If it was too strong it'd be unbeatable. I flawed some noob with a Photon with just a BR.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:18 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
It's not "too strong", simply "strong". How is it unbalanced?
It has power, speed, range, and mobility. That's too strong.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:31 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Actually, the weapon doesn't matter (im not taling like 1 hit you die and **** like that) if Anuber can flaw a photon with a BR then it depends on WHO uses it. Now if Typhoon was using Photon im sure he can gain atleast 20 kills and 1death.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind View Post
It has power, speed, range, and mobility. That's too strong.
It lacks spread, it's range isn't all that godlike, it has a very high price tag relative to other buyable stuff.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:18 AM
I'ma Pimp Toast!!
Leoxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Leoxx
why can chaingun still hit you that close and a rifle cant? x(

This is Bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him achieve world dominance. =]
Old 05-31-2007, 05:08 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
It lacks spread, it's range isn't all that godlike, it has a very high price tag relative to other buyable stuff.
The price doesn't matter, there's very little to spend your money on. The range is more than BR, and back-strafing further increases the difference in range.

Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind View Post
The price doesn't matter
Uh yeah, it does.

Quote:
there's very little to spend your money on.
Irrelevant.

Quote:
The range is more than BR, and back-strafing further increases the difference in range.
How far is BR in terms of guns in general? Doesn't back-strafing further increase any difference in range?
Old 05-31-2007, 07:14 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
Uh yeah, it does.
When you have so little to spend your money on you're going to end up getting enough money to buy it whether you save up for it or not.

Quote:
How far is BR in terms of guns in general? Doesn't back-strafing further increase any difference in range?
No. If I'm chasing let's say Jo's laming ass with a photon, and he has a RR and he starts backstrafing that decreases the difference in weapon range.

Last edited by MisterMastermind; 05-31-2007 at 07:44 PM..
Closed Thread