Old 07-30-2011, 12:26 AM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
that was kinda funny
thanx bro

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:09 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
i got an idea..why dnt we lower prices of everygun by like 50k. well the ones in stores. since people dnt like to sell stuff anymore
Old 08-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
delete colt6, chriszn ,neorifle and **** like that ( LAME guns ) and make stats like they were, and than make 3-4 new .05 freeze and 0 freeze guns for cheep $$ have high teir guns easy access for everyone

make gang bases have guns u can use when u have the base

make player houses door's have hp

make all guns rent able

Last edited by defaultaccount; 08-02-2011 at 05:10 PM..
Old 08-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Why would you wanna delete colt6/crizen/neorifle, it all takes skill to kill someone.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
Why would you wanna delete colt6/crizen/neorifle, it all takes skill to kill someone.
than delete hotkeys if what ur saying is true because i would never own one of them, maybe im wrong

high damage guns are making stuff stupid in raids and have always been lame tactic to use the a colt6 or chrizen. It just means you don't want to fight the person with ur ****ing 20 damage gun, It'd be nice to have raids all with just 25 and 20 damage guns

I'm saying they should be heavily nerfed like the shotguns.

another step forward for sure
Old 08-02-2011, 07:40 PM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
don't you dare delete the crizen

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
delete colt6, chriszn ,neorifle and **** like that ( LAME guns ) and make stats like they were, and than make 3-4 new .05 freeze and 0 freeze guns for cheep $$ have high teir guns easy access for everyone

make gang bases have guns u can use when u have the base

make player houses door's have hp

make all guns rent able
Haha, good one! (I hope).
Otherwise, you sound like an uh... can't find a better word, idiot.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 08-05-2011, 05:16 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Add that system from iEra where the crabs pop out randomly while your digging.
Then make a "Crab Token" shop where if you give 1 shell of each color crab to the NPC, it gives you back a Crab Token.
Crab Tokens could be spent on sea related stuff, such as a Crab Claw equip wep that acts like the hunter's knife, water gun that's like a teravolt and shoots out water, but does noticably lesser damage than a teravolt.

On a side note, GOOD Weapons need to have lower prices.
I say that all the expensive weapons with low freeze in shops should have their shop price lowered by a reasonable amount, so that they're worth around 10k-20k, and people can afford them.
I'm a good sparrer, but I cannot sacrifice my life to mine for 400 hours just so I can have a good enough mining level to make money ez.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:25 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
On a side note, GOOD Weapons need to have lower prices.
I say that all the expensive weapons with low freeze in shops should have their shop price lowered by a reasonable amount, so that they're worth around 10k-20k, and people can afford them.
I'm a good sparrer, but I cannot sacrifice my life to mine for 400 hours just so I can have a good enough mining level to make money ez.
I'm only level 18 mining and I can make 10-20k (30-60 TNT) in about 2-3 hours if I try. And it's not that bad (half size screen and throw up a video... or turn halfway around and watch TV)

It's not THAT HARD, you make it sound like its impossible to obtain 10k through jobs.

People are just too busy idling, talking, or complaining.

@Crab Tokens, I wouldn't really care either way (I'm sure there's other stuff they could/should work on). And they already have EC/MVP Coins for rewards so it seems kinda redundant.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:38 AM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Quote:
than delete hotkeys if what ur saying is true because i would never own one of them, maybe im wrong

high damage guns are making stuff stupid in raids and have always been lame tactic to use the a colt6 or chrizen. It just means you don't want to fight the person with ur ****ing 20 damage gun
Old 08-05-2011, 07:42 PM
the painkiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I'm only level 18 mining and I can make 10-20k (30-60 TNT) in about 2-3 hours if I try. And it's not that bad (half size screen and throw up a video... or turn halfway around and watch TV)

It's not THAT HARD, you make it sound like its impossible to obtain 10k through jobs.

People are just too busy idling, talking, or complaining.

@Crab Tokens, I wouldn't really care either way (I'm sure there's other stuff they could/should work on). And they already have EC/MVP Coins for rewards so it seems kinda redundant.
You're right.
My mining level just reached 5 and now I get 3 minerals every time a process 3 rocks, so now I make about 500g every tnt.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Kadar is on a distinguished road
dont get rid of teh crizen , its 2 old skewl ... u can take out ppl 2+ in unfair situations and come out alive if you posess the skillz... maybe the cooldown time could be adjusted, but i c it perfect the way it is

there was a Sniper rifle tat was being worked on in or around 05'... I still have a good idea of how to do it that would be pretty cool.... it was a 50cal era_50cal.png?? .. never finished it although i believe the graphics n ganis should still be uploaded unless it got lost after jenneration x..
(this was pre-gmap era, now with gmap its way possible.., sniping from 5 lvls away or something....

Also the morter , (like from firearms) ....gangs could own mortars at their base and give certain people in the gang access to flag drops... once the flag is dropped its location is stored and then gang can send mortar shells across teh map to the flag location....
(im pretty sure the script is still there.... although its nothing complicated lol, it never made it to public but wouldve been awesome....
(would be cool to be able to costumize it also so ... like different kinds of shells.... chemical stuff like chrisz's sleep grenades.. and also the shooting distance could be low to start and somehow could be upgraded for more distant shots..

Pets that attack people, so if u have a runner u can just target the person and give command to the pet to follow them across teh map and finish them off....beekeeping... attack bees, plus honey could be extraced in their beehives(wtf r they called) n'd used for some kinds of beneficial drink or snack that ups certain stats for short periouds or something

teleportation units(like on half-life) would make pking and gang wars so ****ing lame but that just means its way more awesome....
gangs will have access to nuclear weapons

poison arrows/bullets

gang events w/ awesomer rewards given out like pump out new guns weekly or something for prizes or anythign worth value

a sneaking/hiding system learned from ninjaz, able to make yourself completely invisible in the level... maybe be able to sneak up behind someone and do a 1hitkill(splinter cell??), there would be thigns to deter this skill , some kind of item thats used to detect invisible people...

road spikes, jewelry, coin operated autoblows on every corner,
the ability to sneeze on ppl and spread the flu(why was that erased lol it was awesome)
BRING BACK HOTKEYS(i know the script is still there) it will make pking way more crazy...
that way ppl can use combos of guns and equip them on the fry ..

kool aid
hoola hoop
pink flamingo
traps n traps
chemical weaponz
jack in the boxes
steamboats
the ability to create costumizable n biological weapons
virus's
guns that make rainbowz
make it able for any players to open their own weaponshops again
tracking devices,
tnt jackets w/ electronic trigger(suicide bawmbz)
Old 08-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
You're right.
My mining level just reached 5 and now I get 3 minerals every time a process 3 rocks, so now I make about 500g every tnt.
A TNT is on average $300
$9.43 a rock on average (Based on the refine %'s)
Being a TNT is 33 rocks (or 32 if you use biz mines)
That comes out to be $312~
And then you paid $15 for the TNT itself.

:3
Old 08-07-2011, 12:29 AM
the painkiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
A TNT is on average $300
$9.43 a rock on average (Based on the refine %'s)
Being a TNT is 33 rocks (or 32 if you use biz mines)
That comes out to be $312~
And then you paid $15 for the TNT itself.

:3
I get usually 400$ because the refinement machine seems to love to give me gold and lead.

Also, I recently thought of this crazy idea.
Create a dispenser that teleports around the gmap (excluding gang bases and player homes), that sells ammo and guns for half of shop price or even free (if your lucky), or even have special exclusive items, such as ec items being sold for cash. When someone finds the machine, a little gui pops up showing what it has, and will teleport away to a new spot after the player has made their choice. After the machine runs out of stock, it will stop teleporting around and stay in the same place, which a gp or administrator will then restock at the end of the week and then it will teleport to a new spot.
This machine will be disguised as a cola machine, but you'll only be able to spot it out if you know a cola machine isn't there usually. This is simply to prevent newbs running around with guns/almost unlimited ammo that they shouldn't have. If they're smart enough to spot it out, they are not a newb..
I think this could soothe the people who complain about guns being overpriced ect, and give poor people a chance to strike it rich or get a cool item, or even some free ammo.

Also, most rifles/shotguns should be able to be slinged onto the player's back, like how the fn2k and ak can.
I would love to be able to put my SG556 on my back because it looks cool.

Last edited by iBreez; 08-07-2011 at 12:44 AM..