FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 11:30 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
So which verison ? moonie and moon god era? or ds,rai,sadie,twinez era ?
Will be a mixture of Twinez/Moon God and Moon Goddess. We will be mostly using backups from Twinez, but will be using old things from a backup I received from Moonie and MG, such as the kingdoms, as well as the Nem Spar levels and the original Canavi Cafe levels.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:15 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Grand news people, we have our backups and are already working hard and fast on this to make it fully functional. There will be very familiar sights for you all to see.

The backups we are using will mainly be from 06' from Jadnyx's/Andy's days along with older backup patches here and there from some of the older classics including the Armodia and Kalton Kingdoms, and so many older hangouts you people used to have when and or if you played N-Pulse, If you hadn't then you may just find that one spot.

I have attached screenshots below of a couple places you may be familiar with

Because It didn't go so well last time and please do not take me wrong when I ask you all simply, Keep your snide comments and questions to yourself.

This meaning questions/comments such as to a degree of examples.

Q: Why do are you guys bothering?
Comment:N-Pulse is dead.

Our A for Both: Deleted!
(Note:Your possible unwanted or unnecessary comment will be deleted with our own reason towards your specific answer and or if a reply towards a deleted answer a reason as such will be stated)

I mean come on guys, This is a thread to tell you about a massive update to the server and If you can't play nice, we won't either. If you have some feedback or complaint than by all means take it to our forums with the links right below.

Just register to send in your feedback.

Suggestions: http://www.npulse-graal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7
Reports & Complaints: http://www.npulse-graal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Thank you,
Flame, Server Admin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oldnpehouse.PNG
Views:	146
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	51475   Click image for larger version

Name:	canavicafe.PNG
Views:	141
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	51476  

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:10 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz on your uploading of a backup.

Valid questions:

So what do you plan on doing after you've fixed up the old content, do you have plans to attract new players, and how do you plan on staying competitive with other Classic-style servers that are coming to fruition?
Old 08-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Gratz on your uploading of a backup.

Valid questions:

So what do you plan on doing after you've fixed up the old content, do you have plans to attract new players, and how do you plan on staying competitive with other Classic-style servers that are coming to fruition?
After we get everything fixed up and converted over to GS2 and the new tileset, we will be removingthe old stuff from the main server and uploading the old content there. After this is done we will constantly provide updates such as: quests, jobs, events, among other things including any ideas that are submitted by players. I am always open to ideas from the players who help make the server what it is and usually take the time to listen to anything players have to say, long as they aren't just trolling or purposely trying to be annoying, except for these next couple days as I will be busy going through the thousands of levels, graphics and NC items, but I urge anything who has any ideas/suggestions to post them here, on our forums, or to send me a forum PM on either forums. As for the staying competitive with the current and up and coming servers, all we can do is try. I know that allot of people loved the N-Pulse server for what it was, as well as the community, and I am trying to bring all of that back. If doing this doesn't work out as well as planned we will just have to go back to the drawing board and go from there. I have been an N-Pulse player for more then 11 years and I won't let it go down without a fight and trying everything in my power to prevent it.

Edit:
We were not able to get the exact backups that we wanted, but I will still be trying to get those ones as well, the time frame was starting to close on being able to get this done while we still have time on our debug. And as Flamerus said it's thanks to Jadynx that we were able to get these backups, and I'm working with Andy to get the graphics backups because she didn't have those.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:23 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Were also currently developing a project that will make our economy more 'stable', while providing you guys with something fun to do. This will more than likely be the first project we finish and release. Expect updates next week.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:22 AM
Mercury
Sp_lit will become famous soon enough
I actually do not think you should use the new tileset. If you want to attract players who were active years ago, a new tileset would probably not quite create the nostalgic feel that the old one would. On the other hand, pherhaps I have not seen enough of the new tileset to really make a fair judgement just yet. Nevertheless, it would probably save you some work.

I first started NP back in 2000, and if I recall correctly there were once two versions of NP active, at the same time. You were able to visit the old, old levels of NP with the classic tileset by teleporting there from the new version. Pherhaps this would be an idea worth considering?

In my opinion; the older the better.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:26 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Closed until the next announcement is ready to be made.