Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 09:15 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
About fonts: fonts like tempus sans should be identical to v5, you can test it when setting the font size to 30.
On which server can I test the non-working text particles?
It's on GK debug, Test/TextParticles. I added it to your Stefan account.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 08-15-2010, 05:29 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=468

Also it doesn't seem to remember positions/sizes of windows. For example on v5 I always have my Graal maximized (but not fullscreen). v6 doesn't remember this and starts not maximized. The playerlist and PM windows still open in weird positions (pm windows opening where your mouse x and y is) and it doesn't remember any resizes.
Hm, to add to that list, it seems the F2 log doesn't update via sendRPGMessage() unless you've opened it at least once.

Recreation:
*Activate it and open F2 - Nothing new appears
*Close the F2 window and activate the sendRPGMessage() function again and then press F2 again

You will have two (or more depending on how many times you used the function before checking) instances of the message sent to the RPG Window.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 08-15-2010, 11:40 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Hm, to add to that list, it seems the F2 log doesn't update via sendRPGMessage() unless you've opened it at least once.

Recreation:
*Activate it and open F2 - Nothing new appears
*Close the F2 window and activate the sendRPGMessage() function again and then press F2 again

You will have two (or more depending on how many times you used the function before checking) instances of the message sent to the RPG Window.
I've found resizing it the first time you open it shows the messages
Old 08-15-2010, 06:27 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
I've found resizing it the first time you open it shows the messages
Pretty much anything that doesn't work right on first open requires a resize to fix it. I.e: Profile quotes, if they're too long they get cut off but a slight 1 pixel resize makes it display properly.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
thats a pretty low percentage
There are around ten times more Windows players than Mac players. But there are also around ten times more iPod players than Windows players
Old 08-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
To the people who say that "there are still a lot of bugs": Please post them here (eventually as list all into one post) otherwise they will not be fixed.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:08 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
eventually
Denk bitte dran, dass das nicht "eventuell" heißt
Old 08-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Denk bitte dran, dass das nicht "eventuell" heißt
I don't care if people do triple-posts as long as they report the bugs and not just say 'it's bugged'
Old 08-21-2010, 03:45 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I don't care if people do triple-posts as long as they report the bugs and not just say 'it's bugged'
When I asked for a list to be made earlier in the thread, Rufus posted a short one here-

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=468

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus
  • When moving using the I, J, K, and L keys, if you hold down Ctrl or Alt and let go of your movement key, it will continue to walk in the direction that you were walking towards.
  • When moving (on all defined movement controls) if you Alt and Tab out of the window your character won't stop moving in the direction you were heading in. Much like the Ctrl/Alt bug above.
  • Maximizing to full screen messes up the screen. Ctrl, Alt and Delete and opening a program that disables visual themes also achieves this. These don't happen on my Graal 5 client, though a little error does pop up when I do Ctrl, Alt and Delete.
  • Use bold on the nicknames and chat like they usually are.
  • I also recently brought up the resizing issue again if it's still relevant where you have to resize a window (Windows version, not sure about other platforms) otherwise it will not display all the text or fully adjust the scrollbars.
  • When scrolling using the scroll wheel, it instantly scrolls to the top and bottom extents with only one scroll wheel tick (Best way I can describe moving it only a small scroll)

Quote:
  • It doesn't seem to remember positions/sizes of windows. The playerlist and PM windows still open at MouseX/MouseY positions and it doesn't remember any resizing. Also, when opening directly from the EXE (not shortcut), it doesn't remember if it was last closed in a maximised or restored state, and if in a restored state it acts the same way as with PMs (Last size, last position, etc)
I don't know if I've missed something going back through some pages though so if anyone is to add to this or any further posts, quote each of them so they all remain together from now on and not lost later.

Last edited by TSAdmin; 08-21-2010 at 08:09 AM..
Old 08-21-2010, 03:59 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
I really need the latest Linux 64 build because I have a bug with certain types of anis not displaying and I need to see if it's fixed, otherwise its a fairly major bug.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:14 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
tsa add "Also it doesn't seem to remember positions/sizes of windows. For example on v5 I always have my Graal maximized (but not fullscreen). v6 doesn't remember this and starts not maximized. The playerlist and PM windows still open in weird positions (pm windows opening where your mouse x and y is) and it doesn't remember any resizes. " to your list :}
Old 08-21-2010, 08:07 AM
Forum Moderator
Quote:
tsa add "Also it doesn't seem to remember positions/sizes of windows. For example on v5 I always have my Graal maximized (but not fullscreen). v6 doesn't remember this and starts not maximized. The playerlist and PM windows still open in weird positions (pm windows opening where your mouse x and y is) and it doesn't remember any resizes. " to your list :}
Added, though slightly altered the part about starting maximised/restored as this can be achieved through shortcut "Run Maximized" setting (On Windows) anyway.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Does V6 have a scheduled release date?
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 08-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
Does V6 have a scheduled release date?
Nope.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Graal Administration
Ok the F2 problem was more a problem of the script now reflow()ing the text, it should be fine now. Please check if the log window is also not slowing down things too much now.

Tags
graal v6, windows