Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
i thought the same.

Perhaps this would be a more accurate representation of the server:

lol i vote this.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:09 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
I vote that iClassic gets some decent updates -_-

Should definitely add bowling from the old classic, wouldn't be too hard to convert from gs1 to gs2. Minigames would definately liven up classic and give players something nice to do. CTF is not a minigame >.< its basically a slaughter fest where the person with the least life (irl that is)and the best internet takes the major advantage and often wins...

It's genius.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:13 AM
Winning
ISonic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ISonic Send a message via MSN to ISonic
I vote classic goes back the way it was before all the crazy **** was added..I.e dec 2010.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:12 AM
dennis20014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
what?

Why not just make a picture of people on a Graal level and slap some graphics on it?

And if you are gonna change that you must redesign all the GUIs...
I was just saying that the new version has no features, other than stability improvement.

I have no idea what you are talking about....lol I was saying the start up screen is fail, which you have probably seen by now
Old 05-18-2011, 07:42 PM
Feare
Fireenn is on a distinguished road
hmm wasn't this forum post about graal facebook not the graal start up screen?? lol
Old 05-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireenn View Post
hmm wasn't this forum post about graal facebook not the graal start up screen?? lol
You mean the start up screen which is also going to be used on Facebook?
Old 05-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Thug
Zero is on a distinguished road
its nearing June, and it was believe that the Android Mobile Graal would be released in late April, What is going on with that?
Old 05-20-2011, 06:37 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Graal is actually a Valve game

wait that actually explains the hat prices
Old 05-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
well if u saw graal for the first time
you would be turn off by the menu
and go ewww and next game
or u might be like hmm maybe a decent game u log on
and its not what u expected

this menu kind of mislead people on about what is graal really like
Old 05-20-2011, 09:46 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
its nearing June, and it was believe that the Android Mobile Graal would be released in late April, What is going on with that?
It's most likely taken the backseat while they try to get Facebook Graal up and running.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:44 PM
dennis20014 is on a distinguished road
The start screen is pretty important lol I look at it and think I'm playing a totally different game lol
Old 05-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
It's most likely taken the backseat while they try to get Facebook Graal up and running.
We will need the new server infrastructure to be to handle the higher playercount brought by the Web/Facebook version and Android version.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:03 AM
bahamutstevetff
ReptarKingOfTheOZone will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
We will need the new server infrastructure to be to handle the higher playercount brought by the Web/Facebook version and Android version.
i wouldnt worry about it.

joking :P
Old 05-22-2011, 04:05 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Or you could just invest some of your profits for once and buy a better, more expensive server. (updating the infrastructure of the server doesn't hurt though)

If Facebook Graal makes it huge like Farmville, which I am predicting, you will need a top of the line server. Think about it. Graal is far more fun than farmville. Graal will easily spread across facebook quickly as iPhone players get messages about Graal on their walls which will be seen by others. The only way people found Graal for iPod was by people personally telling them about it, by randomly searching "mmorpg", or scrolling through the role playing games list. However, in order to achieve this you will need to invest in actually paying some experienced Graal developers. Classic iPhone hasn't made any progress in the past 6 months because the scripters(NAT's) you "hired" are too busy with their real lives to have a reason to script something new. If you started paying them decently as "freelancers" for their projects, they would probably work harder. I am sure you make thousands of euros each day from gralats pack purchases, so why can't you pay some scripters a couple hundred euros for completing a new quest, system, or item? Many people are quitting Graal each day because they are bored of it. Graal will need a lot more fun things to it for people to want to actually play.(all you can do is farm which really won't interest many people) In addition, if a developer creates an amazing new item that costs 8000 gralats(let's say it is a pet that follows you around and performs tricks when they player says "jump!" or whatever command and you can leave it at your house), thousands of players will likely be tempted to purchase a gralats pack because they don't have enough gralats to purchase a pet. maybe you could even charge 300 gralats a week per pet for "pet food". If Graal makes it to having millions of players,(there are way more people on facebook than iPhone) you can easily afford to pay 10-20 scripters, and it will pay off. The only problem is Graal doesn't have that many good scripters. True many players are coming from iPhone to develop, but they are mostly teens who haven't taken algebra yet, and even if they have, Graal has such a bad documentation on gs2 that it is very difficult to learn.

Just because graal isn't losing players doesn't mean releasing new content does nothing. When houses, guilds, and guild towers came out, the playercount soared from around 100-200 to around 600-700. Then over the next 6 months the playercount went up to double that amount with 1200-1400 players, once hitting almost 1800. After sometime around november, very little updates have been made, and the playercount has remained steady. Do you not realise that there is a direct correlation between updates and the playercount? Please actually pay scripters for Classic iPhone and other mobile/Facebook servers so they will actually succeed. Graal could become the #1 casual online game on the web/mobile devices, don't be afraid to take a risk and let the playercount soar, with new players more money comes in, which you could use to purchase a top of the line server, and pay developers.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:33 AM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Didn't look much into this but i rather not sit here and read all 31 pages. But since iphone has there servers on Graal. Would this Facebook server also be apart of graal VIA classic tab?
Or looking at the screen shot just mean that graal current client would just be coded into a Facebook app and all current server except iPhone would be on this fb app?