Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 10:42 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
When does Zone get any sort of competition now?
During events?
Old 10-20-2008, 11:12 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
During events?
With Gelats? Nty.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:16 AM
IXIs_Last_Stand is on a distinguished road
How do gelats correspond to events?

There are hardly any events that use gelat weapons as a weapon of choice.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:11 AM
The Forum Bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXIs_Last_Stand View Post
There are hardly any events that use gelat weapons as a weapon of choice.
There was like 8-9 events. That's 2 Fri-Sun events, There were tons of undecided events so i could not tell if it was Gelats weapons or not. (Probably were).
Old 10-21-2008, 02:07 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
i agree with Sasori that there should be some sort of way for Gold players to try weapons for short periods of time...like 1 hour or somethin =P that way they can be more motivated to buy it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
That's a stupid idea. Why should non-paying players get gold advantages for nothing at all?

Why should non-paying members recieve weapons that you have to pay for?

Don't say to "test" it out. They'd play with them for two weeks and whine to me about how the weapons should be permanent and they shouldn't have to buy them with real money.

No one would be happy in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321
There was like 8-9 events. That's 2 Fri-Sun events, There were tons of undecided events so i could not tell if it was Gelats weapons or not. (Probably were).
For reasons that can't be disclosed, you are unable to participate in any Zone events.

Because of this, please tell me why I or anyone else can take seriously your bashings of gelat weapons? At the very least, the ones regarding gelat weapons being used in Events.

I understand and believe you saying you dislike them. I understand and believe you saying that they are lame, that you have been lamed by them in the past. But when you go so far as to insist that gelat weapons are being used in events (THAT YOU AREN'T EVEN THERE FOR) when MULTIPLE ETs are telling you otherwise, I find myself losing a lot of trust for whatever else you have to say.

You aren't there to experience the Events. You can't claim any specific details about the current ones seeing as you are incapable of attending them, so stop doing so.

Last edited by Dante55555; 10-21-2008 at 02:23 AM.. Reason: Hmm
Old 10-21-2008, 02:14 AM
The Forum Bandit
I would be if they actually listened and put out stuff that's worth upgrading for.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
I would be if they actually listened and put out stuff that's worth upgrading for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555
For reasons that can't be disclosed, you are unable to participate in any Zone events.

Because of this, please tell me why I or anyone else can take seriously your bashings of gelat weapons? At the very least, the ones regarding gelat weapons being used in Events.

I understand and believe you saying you dislike them. I understand and believe you saying that they are lame, that you have been lamed by them in the past. But when you go so far as to insist that gelat weapons are being used in events (THAT YOU AREN'T EVEN THERE FOR) when MULTIPLE ETs are telling you otherwise, I find myself losing a lot of trust for whatever else you have to say.

You aren't there to experience the Events. You can't claim any specific details about the current ones seeing as you are incapable of attending them, so stop doing so.
Can you please answer my question?
Old 10-21-2008, 02:56 AM
The Forum Bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
So your saying i couldn't get my information in the events schedule?

Quote:
Because i've experienced them? I use to actually play Mike.

Quote:
I'm sorry i've been looking at the events schedule and seeing Gelat weapons being using as a weapon to win a event item.

What i'm getting at with this is that it shouldn't even be able to be a decision, Take this for example.

Say Ace came back and started USDing (without being rusty), Since everything is now time stacked. He can easily win all the events, leaving nothing for the other players to gain.

Quote:
Events were being hosted with Gelat weapons before i was unable to attend them Mike, I believe i can talk about this without having you shoving a stick up my ***, Thank you.

Quote:
Can you please answer my question?
Sorry bayb, I got busy with Era matters.

Last edited by Dante55555; 10-21-2008 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: I believe you yelled at me once for discussing bans. Don't be a hypocrite.
Old 10-21-2008, 03:26 AM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
No, I'm saying you can't make claims that they're being used all the time in Events because you only read the events schedule. You don't attend any of the minor events so you can't make those kind of accusations.

Quote:
Because i've experienced them? I use to actually play Mike.
This is not a question of whether or not you participated in Zone events in the past. We're talking about the present Zone events that you bash all the time. As an Admin I have to acknowledge these issues and try to resolve them, even if it's someone in your unique position.

Quote:
I'm sorry i've been looking at the events schedule and seeing Gelat weapons being using as a weapon to win a event item.
That's sweet, but you do realize you're claiming over and over that we use gelat weapons in events frequently (not just scheduled events), when Jesse has said otherwise?

I will testify that Gelat weapons are very rarely used in events. If it is such an issue I will tell Jesse to not use them in events for weapons such as Redpistoles and the like.

Quote:
What i'm getting at with this is that it shouldn't even be able to be a decision, Take this for example.

Say Ace came back and started USDing (without being rusty), Since everything is now time stacked. He can easily win all the events, leaving nothing for the other players to gain.

Events were being hosted with Gelat weapons before i was unable to attend them Mike, I believe i can talk about this without having you shoving a stick up my ***, Thank you.
Ok, I will make a poll and get the players opinions.

You're not grasping the main argument I made. Whether it's just beyond you or you're just ignoring it, I don't know, but let me say it again:

I am arguing against you claiming repeatedly that CURRENT Zone Events (not just scheduled ones) are frequently using Gelat weapons when you are incapable of witnessing any of them. You then go on to bash them over and over, even after the Events Administrator has assured you they are not used as often as you say.

I really don't like when people throw things out like that just to make others look bad. If that wasn't your intention, I apologize, but it's what it looks like to me.

Quote:
Sorry bayb, I got busy with Era matters.
It's ok.
Old 10-21-2008, 03:42 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Just want to point out... From the Events Schedule, since July 14th, there have only been 2 Events posted where a Gelat weapon (Goopistol for a Goo Only Deathmatch in both cases with Prize of Reapers in both cases) was incorperated with the weapons for the Event.

Since July 14th there have been 30ish Events posted on the events Schedule.

2/30...... *Isnt saying anymore*
Old 10-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Zone Rank : God
pico57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to pico57
ive still have a question. and i need an answer on it.
Why only 4 permanents weapons gonna be give?
why not 8 or 10?
i find 4' a bit low.
no? more'over i guess in DM events, about 30 players will be in the arena to win them.
so u have 1/30 chances to get it.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico57 View Post
ive still have a question. and i need an answer on it.
Why only 4 permanents weapons gonna be give?
why not 8 or 10?
i find 4' a bit low.
no? more'over i guess in DM events, about 30 players will be in the arena to win them.
so u have 1/30 chances to get it.
If the playercount ever gets high enough I'll host a few off myself before November 1st and 2nd.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Zone Rank : God
pico57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to pico57
Quote:
If the playercount ever gets high enough I'll host a few off myself before November 1st and 2nd.

yes. good, but if u host them, will they be Permanetly? lol
this is the question
Old 10-21-2008, 05:44 PM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico57 View Post
yes. good, but if u host them, will they be Permanetly? lol
this is the question
Depends on the amount of people online.

Higher playercount = better prizes.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:33 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
With Gelats? Nty.
Uh, even if there were gelat weapons involved in an event (Which they rarely are), then it doesn't mean that there is no competition at all. In fact there would be even more of the element of competition because people would have to overcome the advantages that certain people possess. I'm not saying it's a good thing, just that there is still competition there.