Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2015, 03:51 AM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Yes, but why do developers have to do this? they have to create content, not manage minuscule playermade stuff (heads/bodies)

thats clearly the job of a PR or Quality Assurance
And that is entirely that attitude that leads into nothing ever getting done
"Oh that's not my job, Leave it for someone else"

Until there is a team that truly acts like a team, and players that aren't bored if they aren't constantly handed new things this game will never thrive again. It's over, we had a good run honestly. 13 years is amazing for a game like this. Practically everyone that still plays does so because they already put so much into it, we started when we were like 12 and we're all in our twenties now.

Just let it die, there is no hope. We will never thrive again without proper advertisement and a way to get new players actively wanting to participate. And that's another thing. We as old players shut all the new players down mercilessly, which causes them to give up and leave. How would they ever feel like they stood a chance against anyone that's played for over a decade/close to one. Never letting them join gangs, or helping them to learn really pushes them away.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:24 AM
Banned
Vip_Shemale has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLinkMan2002 View Post

Until there is a team that truly acts like a team, and players that aren't bored if they aren't constantly handed new things this game will never thrive again. It's over, we had a good run honestly. 13 years is amazing for a game like this. Practically everyone that still plays does so because they already put so much into it, we started when we were like 12 and we're all in our twenties now.

Just let it die, there is no hope. We will never thrive again without proper advertisement and a way to get new players actively wanting to participate. And that's another thing. We as old players shut all the new players down mercilessly, which causes them to give up and leave. How would they ever feel like they stood a chance against anyone that's played for over a decade/close to one. Never letting them join gangs, or helping them to learn really pushes them away.
hi i love u
Old 05-16-2015, 12:39 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLinkMan2002 View Post

that has nothing to do with team, sure, flexibility is important when theres nobody else online that is normally responsible for those duties, but this is the whole point of this thread

structure

if a developer, in its creative process, is distracted by little things all the time, thats when nothing is getting done

it has happened to me many times even though i tried to avoid it, simple things like "hey elk can you fix my head/can you make me a head" can cause pure chaos inside of me, its causing a chain-reaction

the most annoying thing someone can do though when im working is asking "can you warp me to you" "what are you working on"

Old 05-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Era is fun guys, stop hating on it
Old 05-18-2015, 01:40 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Era is fun guys, stop hating on it
Four months (and a staff position?) later...

Or was it just three?

Jk, one at the most.

Nothing has changed.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:47 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
What happened I thought he had plans for gangs? x-x
Old 05-18-2015, 02:18 AM
Banned
I'll save the soppy post, I quit and I wasn't going to hoard my position like I've seen done time and time again throughout the years.

I have a lot of things to focus on in real life and unfortunately Era takes me away from that, so I eliminated it.

Hopefully the development of the system I out-lined will be done but It's a shame I won't get to see it any time soon.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:26 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Why even waste time on gangs? The most popular activity on Era is idling.
Old 05-18-2015, 03:14 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
i think era needs a strip club
Classic idea
http://lolera.omgforum.net/t165-sugg...ing-new-on-era
Old 05-18-2015, 03:20 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I remember that. :O lol
Old 05-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
i think era needs a strip club
or a KiK/Skype-Club

Old 05-18-2015, 06:10 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I will give the business idea the Tim_Rocks stamp of approval.
Old 05-18-2015, 09:27 PM
Banned
There is already strip clubs within houses haha
Old 05-20-2015, 02:41 AM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
plz put back the /mall command. i only play era by logging in and doing /mall to see what people are selling.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Mall command was removed because everytime you called the command the server would lag terrible.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]