Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Give me a spot now. Respect my authoritay mercenary *****es.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Jessit is an unknown quantity at this point
I really liked the Soul family back in the day when everyone knew you were good Wil and you didn't run around flaunting about your skill or how all your members are the best on Era.

Times have changed but anyone who is really a cool chill person on Era doesn't really want to be apart of a "Elite" video game squad. It's just far too serious and overdone now.

Soul family has really just lost the "Family" aspect of itself, it's turned itself into more of a group.
Old 03-08-2016, 06:51 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
wow I cant believe I didn't post on here. I must've been saveing something to say?

Wil soul doesn't even play Era anymore. He died along with half the era population from being ****ed in their *******. Era is dieing along with everything that came along with it. This post was to understand what Wil soul was attempting to do with the game in accordance to what I was doing by playing it. Were actually not elietest. We look to younger generations to teach us stuff we didn't know about ourselves. This is true in all walks of life. Like example, why would someone care about a fish. Every 3 seconds, it doesn't remember you. (Basicly) and doesn't remember anything past 3 seconds. So why care about it? Because, It might be able to teach you something. Wil soul has brought us together to a game where we grow up together, and become "Elietest" We are the future generation. Don't let people destroy you, just because their older than you, and more inteligant at hurting you, doesn't mean you should bow to them? All im saying is they need us. They needed us, and wil soul Elegently put that on here. I just explained what Wil was trying to say, try reading it again maybe the intelligent people that play Era would understand what he was trying to do. I always said a child can teach you more about urself than anyone else on earth or in exestental realitys.