Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-25-2009, 02:35 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix2 View Post
What about you stay in p-mode till a certain level and then enter b-mode.

Gives you a reason to level.
This.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Everyone should have the freedom to decide whether he takes part in pvp or not.
Seriously? I wouldn't like to run around fearing to be hunt down by oldbies with a giant load of items.

It's not my problem or the problem of any other player who wants to keep p-mode that there is nothing new else to kill :P

That's why it should mostly stay like this - maybe with the b-mode bell in MMT, I like that idea.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:39 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
Seriously? I wouldn't like to run around fearing to be hunt down by oldbies with a giant load of items.

It's not my problem or the problem of any other player who wants to keep p-mode that there is nothing new else to kill :P

That's why it should mostly stay like this - maybe with the b-mode bell in MMT, I like that idea.
Then don't level past bmode level.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post

PVP is part of graal, and aside from events, questing, accumilating wealth and levelling, all of which have their limits, pvp is the only thing left to do. There won't be massacres as you might think, bmoders atm rarely have serious fights, and about item loss, well i'd suggest a kingdom bank of some sort, located in the capital of each kingdom's isle as there is no need for trials to access such a thing.

If a bank were to be introduced, i would like to see more items than just coins, diamonds, jewels, food etc. Dropped, probably all rings and amulets, and possibly clothing (for humour). That doesn't sound outrageous, no one would lose anything important if they just do what they do now, keep a nice amount of plat on hand, avoid dieing and keeping valuables safe.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:13 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I would love forced bmode after level, say, 30. If everyone was in bmode, then it's not like you'd be hunted down by someone @ level 110, because there would be more people for them to kill that are similar to their level. The only thing I'd want changed is dropped items. Clothing, diamonds, etc should be limited. Make only diamonds and coins droppable, and it should be based on how much you have (Diamonds being low priority (only dropping when you're out of coins) and the amount you drop should be based on how much you have (person with a lot of diamonds would drop more than the guy with only 12, who in turn would drop more than the guy with only 11)).
Old 04-26-2009, 11:05 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
If there was bmode at all times after a certain level, you will have what we had last time.

3 groups.

targets - those who are hunted, for whatever reason
bad guys - those who hunt down people mercilessly for the fun of it
good guys - those who hunt down bad guys, and protect targets.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
If there was bmode at all times after a certain level, you will have what we had last time.

3 groups.

targets - those who are hunted, for whatever reason
bad guys - those who hunt down people mercilessly for the fun of it
good guys - those who hunt down bad guys, and protect targets.
It was pretty fun. For years there was no place for targets to hide - we didn't have "no PK zones" back then.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
It was pretty fun. For years there was no place for targets to hide - we didn't have "no PK zones" back then.
Even targets used to 1 shot people with criticle wounds if you remember though, so they used to run through doorways and aim one at the door
Old 04-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I would love forced bmode after level, say, 30. If everyone was in bmode, then it's not like you'd be hunted down by someone @ level 110, because there would be more people for them to kill that are similar to their level. The only thing I'd want changed is dropped items. Clothing, diamonds, etc should be limited. Make only diamonds and coins droppable, and it should be based on how much you have (Diamonds being low priority (only dropping when you're out of coins) and the amount you drop should be based on how much you have (person with a lot of diamonds would drop more than the guy with only 12, who in turn would drop more than the guy with only 11)).
Support enforced bmode, however i disagree with the whole dropping of items. I'd love for more items to drop, the amount dropped now, which is relative to ones level is also great. I do understand it would be controversial and it's another 'how would you like it if...?' thing, but most people have houses, which are easy to build, alot of people even share houses, so storing your valuables when you're low on plat and diamonds should become part of the game. I'm pretty tired of playing w/o fear.