Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Forest
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-07-2008, 03:33 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Foresters?
Forsts.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:13 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Forsts.
Fairies and Elves.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks View Post
For a whole army?!
That's how much i carry for my own ship!
no...thats just how much i made in the 1 hour i had before i went to work =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Fairies and Elves.
there are a lot of different creatures that live in the forest =O
Old 01-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
no...thats just how much i made in the 1 hour i had before i went to work =(
I've always got atleast 2 cannons full of cannonballs in my house. Which is about 4000-5000.

Quote:
Yeah, like Wood Nymphs, Dryads ect.

Old 01-07-2008, 01:26 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
The moose
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Forests are just a bunch of hippies :o
The creatures that live there too arn't playable, are they?
Old 01-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Forest's rise to power?

More like Forests fall to the ground. I will have my revenge, who ever dares removing me and my family members from forest shall have a chance to reconsider. Giving us no reason? Even after I have made CONSIDERABLE strides in turning the kingdom around, and possibly bringing enjoyment back to GK.

Grow up and consider this; Change is good. Leaving Kingdoms as a "Lets all be buddy buddy kingdom" bs is really stupid.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:03 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
You're right, buddy-buddy nations are stupid.

brb, war on Canada.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:05 AM
Duergar
Next time, plan the event about a week ahead of time. People will have time to prepare, and discuss a good time. If the event was exactly 3 hours earlier. Raven Zakuto and I would have been there. We just had to work at exactly the time the event was scheduled to start.

I agree there should be enemies between kingdoms. I think all kingdom leaders that want to RP should come together and have a conference and discuss who wants to be friends and who wants to be enemies. I assume most of you are old enough and have enough common sense to reach an agreement. Thats what joining a kingdom is all about. lots of newer players come on this server from classic rp servers, and want to roleplay. They usually just go unnoticed.

Anyone caught laming on tag at all (or off tag if it is too extreme,) should be warned once or twice, and then if the continue to act up in a short period. Should be removed from the kingdom. If you have a person who is good most of the time, but he gets one warning about once a month. That's not too bad. Unless it gets too persistant.

Leaders that don't rp should reach out to people that are very good at rping and appoint them leader of rp training. Hell, the leaders might learn a thing or two from the trainer. Thats what joining a kingdom is all about.We need a person that can set a guideline when we hold rp events... and make sure people know how to roleplay and know what the guidelines are. lots of newer players come on this server from classic rp servers, and want to roleplay. They go unnoticed.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:25 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Anyone caught laming on tag at all (or off tag if it is too extreme,) should be warned once or twice, and then if the continue to act up in a short period. Should be removed from the kingdom. If you have a person who is good most of the time, but he gets one warning about once a month. That's not too bad. Unless it gets too persistant.
Kingdom members should not PK on tag unless requested by a leader for rp reasons or the person your fighting agrees to it.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:46 AM
DraxxTeazok is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DraxxTeazok
i told everyone why i started the battle, i wanted some action, some adventure, some drama. a little feuding gives us something to do.
What came of it was Oasa and Plasma starting stuff with everyone, using very inappropriate language, and then laying mass stacks of lightning walls around bomboria to kill everyone in sight so you could steal their goods and then leave me to deal with their devistation.
Now you want to talk about how you have been wronged? come back to reality for a minute and listen to yourself.
thats not battle, thats not war, thats not fun, thats called LAMING. unacceptable, especially in forest.
Then i am told by several people about how you guys have tried several times to use the skill dragging trick to try and rob people on the trade tables........again.
How in the hell did you actually come to the conclusion that this would be unnoticed or better yet acceptable?
We are good people in forest, we dont treat other that way, YOU are not good people, you never have been, chances are you never will be.
Go somewhere else.

and thanks for all the huge strides you took to help the kingdom, by bringing everyone else down, but no thx.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:50 AM
The Wanderer
REW_darklink200 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to REW_darklink200 Send a message via Yahoo to REW_darklink200
um

Only thing I can say is how about a little more positive attitude? All I ever see really is negativity. War is fine, but there's no reason to overdo it. ((Had to put my two cents in even if it didn't make sense. xD))
Old 01-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
I've noticed the people who want a war are not kingdom leaders themselves.
So if they lose, it makes no difference to them. Kingdom leaders would rather keep the kingdom in their hands instead of going to war over nothing and losing the kingdom just because a few memebers are bored.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Duergar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
So if they lose, it makes no difference to them. Kingdom leaders would rather keep the kingdom in their hands instead of going to war over nothing and losing the kingdom just because a few memebers are bored.
it's not actually possible to lose a kingdom over rp war anyways...
Old 01-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
I want a war.
And you know damn well if anyone cares about the kingdom they're in, it's me.

Don't let a few idiots ruin the idea of war.
Draxx is right, a war would be a good thing.
It stimulates kingdom activity over a long-period because a war takes a long time- it's not just a single battle on one day.

And don't fall for the misconception that a kingdom leader has to lose leadership simply because of losing this war that was intended for fun. Let's be fair- set all "power-hungry" arguments aside- NO ONE wants to cut their reign as leader short. There are other ways. If Forest goes to war with Pirates, and Pirates lose- Draxx can make Felix agree to a treaty in which Pirates have to aide Forest whenever they want/need, allow Forest in Pirate territory... Pirates could have similar terms upon winning, or maybe just leave Forest open to fair-game piracy.

The war itself could consist of a boat battle one week. A land battle another weak. Preparations the week before each battle. That's already a month-long worth of stuff.

There's a lot more I could say... If you REALLY can't figure it out, just ask