Bolivian 2 20.00%
No, Ets are active 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Can someone please tell me who Bolivian is?
Old 01-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
People say most of us ETs aren't active... So I'm thinking, who might you want as the next new ET?
We are not hiring.
Quote:
Tell that to the people who say we need more Active staff.
Ok, I will. We are not hiring. We have plenty of Events Team members and do NOT need anymore.

Quote:
I'm not trying to be funny. I heard alot more people say staff was inactive, anyways that isn't the point. I want to see who might be a potential Planet Admin/ ET. Some people said they liked Az, and some say the like Bolivian.
I have not heard any complaints of staff not being active asides from noobs like Habbo who want a staff position.
Quote:
Supernanny does not count. Switch doesn't either.
Cause Switch is a little... Unorthodox
It's not up to you to decide that. Switch might be unorthodox but he does a very good job and I'm happy with the work he's putting in.

We are not hiring any Events Team members or Planet Admins at this time.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Billy Allan
Knightmare1 can only hope to improve
well, if i had to choose any of those 3, it would be none, you say we need active staff, then you say to choose 2 poeple who are INACTIVE. i see az every once in a while, and who is Bolivian? plus dante is online everyday. and i see Puppy alot. Active people would be,well, James
(scooter123), Shadow (IXIs_last_stand), Cookie (DanYo3), and Me. im not saying that you should pick me though, pick someone who's online atleast every 2 days. and as Dante said, you arent hiring. why start this thread if you arent hiring? and Switch does actuall work, not events.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:17 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare1 View Post
well, if i had to choose any of those 3, it would be none, you say we need active staff, then you say to choose 2 poeple who are INACTIVE. i see az every once in a while, and who is Bolivian? plus dante is online everyday. and i see Puppy alot. Active people would be,well, James
(scooter123), Shadow (IXIs_last_stand), Cookie (DanYo3), and Me. im not saying that you should pick me though, pick someone who's online atleast every 2 days. and as Dante said, you arent hiring. why start this thread if you arent hiring? and Switch does actuall work, not events.
If you dont know Bolivian, how can you tell hes inactive? I dont know him either, but I dont say he is inactive. Also, being an inactive player doesnt make you an inactive ET/staff member.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Banned
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Quote:
Please view this thread before telling yourself your active.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=77993
Old 01-01-2008, 11:22 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
We are not hiring.
OFMG REALLY? Darn I wanted a staff position

Quote:
It's not up to you to decide that. Switch might be unorthodox but he does a very good job and I'm happy with the work he's putting in.
Bravo, beautiful speech! Kudos for you.
UNORTHODOX IS THE WAY TO GO!

Quote:
We are not hiring any Events Team members or Planet Admins at this time.
I hate how I have to remind people that over and over again countless times in-game...
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
I hate how I have to remind people that over and over again countless times in-game...

Due to countless issues with the PA system ETs are no longer allowed to add them so don't even ask.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Teh one and only FLUFFY!
firefury is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to firefury
Quote:
Im online everyday. :P
Old 01-01-2008, 11:40 PM
o.o
Quote:
That made me LOL IRL
I do do events, you're just never on, so '"Hush, puppy." -Fresh Prince of Bel Air'

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
Please view this thread before telling yourself your active.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=77993
He doesn't want to admit that he lovers Grawl and that he can't stay away from it for more then 24 hours.

Quote:
Due to countless issues with the PA system ETs are no longer allowed to add them so don't even ask.
Wewt
Bad part about that is if you're doing Hide and Seek, you can't get help from people who want to unless they're ET...
Old 01-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Banned
PAs are gone YAY!
Old 01-01-2008, 11:50 PM
o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
PAs are gone YAY!
Nah
Just ET's can't hire them. Only Dante, Dan, and Stefan.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Nah
Just ET's can't hire them. Only Dante, Dan, and Stefan.
Yes, that's what I meant.

You forgot unixmad btw
Old 01-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Rescate is on a distinguished road
He already says he isnt hiring :O!

Anyways bolivian is a guy who got promised recommendations if he bought certian staff gelats pack and upgraded them like he did to puppy,mightylord,switch and if they did make a new et it would have to be through a list of the current planet admins like shadow and desear then they would have to hire another pa :O!
Old 01-01-2008, 11:55 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, that's what I meant.

You forgot unixmad btw
Afaik, unixmad has nothing to do with Zone. Only with GK.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescate View Post
He already says he isnt hiring :O!

Anyways bolivian is a guy who got promised recommendations if he bought certian staff gelats pack and upgraded them like he did to puppy,mightylord,switch and if they did make a new et it would have to be through a list of the current planet admins like shadow and desear then they would have to hire another pa :O!
I believe you with the gelats thing. I don't agree with your choice of ETs though.
Closed Thread