Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-05-2007, 01:17 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
If you sell the items for galats, cyberjourers makes a profit while people can get rows and all that other fun junk and EVERYONE CAN PK EVENLY.

You can usd roe's, be a mage, you can get rows and be a fighter, whatever you want.

And instead of people like me making 1000$ a year on this server the company can make the profit.

You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. I rp and pk, its something that was intended when they made this game. Stop being pansies and learn 2 play already.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:31 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
I like PKing and I stay in Pmode. Why? Because theres too many people with high WC/AC.
You like PKing on other servers.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:32 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
You like PKing on other servers.
No I like killing players on GK, I just don't do it because there's too many people with insane WC/AC.

When you said "Which is why most of the server uses Pmode.", I can only assume you're saying that people use Pmode because they don't like PKing. In reality, I'm sure many (such as myself) like PKing but just don't do it because of the said "insane WC/AC" people.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
People stay in Pmode because they don't like getting lamed.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 09-05-2007, 02:09 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
When you said "Which is why most of the server uses Pmode.", I can only assume you're saying that people use Pmode because they don't like PKing. In reality, I'm sure many (such as myself) like PKing but just don't do it because of the said "insane WC/AC" people.
They don't like PKing on Graal Kingdoms because of the system GK uses, which means they don't like PKing on Graal Kingdoms.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They don't like PKing on Graal Kingdoms because of the system GK uses, which means they don't like PKing on Graal Kingdoms.
No, they like killing players (PKing) but don't actually do it because of the system GK uses.

For example, person goes in bmode => kills nublets and such => goes back to pmode and never changes back because of the system. They like PKing on GK, just don't want to actually do it.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
it don't matter what you suggest gerami..people want others in bmode so they can lame them more then they can now.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:59 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
No, they like killing players (PKing) but don't actually do it because of the system GK uses.
This is saying that they would like PKing on GK if some things were changed, which is different from them actually liking it. I'm not even sure that with a more equal battling system people would like PKing since even back on 2K1 most people avoided PKing.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
it don't matter what you suggest gerami..people want others in bmode so they can lame them more then they can now.
o_o huh? I'm not even discussing that, I'm just pointing out that Googi is saying people stay in Pmode because they don't like PKing.

Quote:
This is saying that they would like PKing on GK if some things were changed, which is different from them actually liking it. I'm not even sure that with a more equal battling system people would like PKing since even back on 2K1 most people avoided PKing.
I'm taking the term "PKing" to literally mean killing players, which they probably do like. They just don't do it. For example I like football, but I don't actually play it. My point is, people don't stay in Pmode because they don't like killing players, they do it because they don't want to get lamed.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Bmode all the way. I mean, sure there are lamers now, but once people have been in bmode for long enough, people will kinda get bored of pking newbs so players won't leave, and besides, all of them just idle in trade anyway so they are hardly at risk.

Oh and about the rp thing... How rp based is people having some sort of godly protection that goes away and comes back by ringing a bell... Being able to choose who to kill and when to kill would be rping imo. Screw the peace, it's boring as hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Sure we will lame at first, mainly due to our hunger for pking on gk, never being satisfied. I'm sure that after about... 2-3 weeks the current higher level players will not see any point in pking a random newbie at any moment.
Hmm... Bounty hunting could be done :o
Old 09-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
If you sell the items for galats, cyberjourers makes a profit while people can get rows and all that other fun junk and EVERYONE CAN PK EVENLY.

You can usd roe's, be a mage, you can get rows and be a fighter, whatever you want.

And instead of people like me making 1000$ a year on this server the company can make the profit.
Actually that was an idea I have heard before, can't remember who said it, but to low the Kingdoms subscription price and to add buyable items through the Graal store.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
I'm taking the term "PKing" to literally mean killing players
Despite this being the definition that the word itself would suggest, it's different from the definition commonly used by the players of Graal (sparring is viewed as not being PKing, for example).
Old 09-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Despite this being the definition that the word itself would suggest, it's different from the definition commonly used by the players of Graal (sparring is viewed as not being PKing, for example).
Awesome?
Old 09-06-2007, 04:52 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
The staff already spoke on this so I wish that this old argument would die. They want people to have a choice to be pk or non-pk. If you take away that right you will bring back oldbies sure but then you doom the server to losing any business it could do. Not to mention that you may as well put it down to classic after that with all the other pking servers.

Now can we stop this discussion??
Old 09-06-2007, 07:13 AM
Coffeefilter no more!
lardy227 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to lardy227 Send a message via AIM to lardy227 Send a message via MSN to lardy227 Send a message via Yahoo to lardy227
if you wanna pk just go on zodiac or era z.z
ERG.