Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-15-2013, 08:56 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
or maybe just disconnect people after 20 mins
What a wonderful idea, I wonder why they never did that. z.z
I'm actually against the no disconnect thing but whatever.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:28 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
What a wonderful idea, I wonder why they never did that. z.z
I'm actually against the no disconnect thing but whatever.
because it bolsters the playercount
Old 01-15-2013, 09:39 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
It's stupid.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
If you stand still for too long, you can be looted
Old 01-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
or maybe just disconnect people after 20 mins
If only we could convince players to use the forums more that would be idea to just disconnect. But players I havent seen in months to years have finally gotten in touch with me (from different timezones when i used to be awake those hours) like vartas, harry, abara, cubes, rice theres actually a HUGE list for me at least of people who thought I was dead or just quit playing because they never saw my account anymore.. the smile on there face to know im still playing is absolutely priceless.. sadly if they just used the forums we would have been in touch the whole time.. =/ *sigh* this must be what they ment when they say you cant have cake and eat it too..

I wish stefan could make a feature to hide inactive players from playercount so people stop saying thats the only reason we idle.. while i will admit i have seen a few people *cough* nullify and hl *cough* and others who are just idling to get more hours.. which is pointless in every way imaginable... and then some.

Actually it would be neat to make inactive players invisable.. then theres no ganis, no noobs getting frustrated and rage quitting because people arnt helping them becasue they dont even know what playerlist even is..
Old 01-15-2013, 09:46 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
You can idle on the login server bro
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:01 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You can idle on the login server bro
Yah, but you can't pm people on other servers back when they message you... SOOO annoying.. I had MIT message me when I was on login i had to pick a server... then I couldnt find him.. had to then enable buddies on other servers just to see him.. got so annoying i just gave up.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Banned
Sorry, could not edit my post.

Here, this should describe my problem perfectly. Imagine I walk into bomboria, notice 2 individuals not partaking in any activities. Not showing any emots, and not chatting or responding. I would logically think they are idle, but they may not be. So to check this I press F7 it opens a playerlist and I notice theres now 3 people nammes unknown. Sadly because the Zz icon is places over there head I have to hover over there name to see what level there in. If there in bomboria we have a match.. But then a problem arises and this exists on ALL os's I have tested graal for. (pc, mac and many distros of linux). Look at the following attachment. The level it show's seems to be false, inaccurate. So I have to proceed to adding more steps to accomplish my mission.. I have to right click them to see who they are. This can be painfully slow depending on the number of people in the level with the same nick.

Sorry JaZoN, you were the first person I noticed "bugged" as I was writting this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-12 at 4.49.55 PM.png
Views:	97
Size:	902.1 KB
ID:	55388  
Old 04-13-2013, 12:13 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Viewing the playerlist by account is the only way to go. I personally couldn't hand view also obnoxious, forever changing nick names
Old 04-13-2013, 01:55 AM
The Nuke
Nuke_for_you will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Sorry, could not edit my post.

Here, this should describe my problem perfectly. Imagine I walk into bomboria, notice 2 individuals not partaking in any activities. Not showing any emots, and not chatting or responding. I would logically think they are idle, but they may not be. So to check this I press F7 it opens a playerlist and I notice theres now 3 people nammes unknown. Sadly because the Zz icon is places over there head I have to hover over there name to see what level there in. If there in bomboria we have a match.. But then a problem arises and this exists on ALL os's I have tested graal for. (pc, mac and many distros of linux). Look at the following attachment. The level it show's seems to be false, inaccurate. So I have to proceed to adding more steps to accomplish my mission.. I have to right click them to see who they are. This can be painfully slow depending on the number of people in the level with the same nick.

Sorry JaZoN, you were the first person I noticed "bugged" as I was writting this.
I blame v6

v5forlife!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:44 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke_for_you View Post
I blame v6

v5forlife!
V5 did this as well.. It hard to explain what causes it. But the problem is the script for the playerlist itself.. Actually since this is something that can't possibily give anyone an advantage over anyone else (and other games with MILLIONS of players do similar animations for idle) it should be optional (off by default if you want).. Unlike the day/night were anyone wearing green or black can easily hide behind some trees and blast you hard core with spells (if we allowed day/night to be optional).. kinda sucks tho that both v5 and v6 do this =/