Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Level Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-12-2013, 10:44 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
red = douche
I think you are going willy-nilly calling things errors. Graal and its tileset are already bogus and erred.
Some of the proper uses of the tileset are actually not the same methods used in A Link to the Past, albeit the tileset is a ripped and re-worked version of that. It seems that the people who re-worked the tileset to make it higher resolution might have been confused to tackle some of the more technical details, and you know as well as I know that when you truly attept to do cliffing to its fullest potential you will find that particular tiles needed are just not correct or not there for certain contexts.
The tiles needed for this level may exist. But I think the omission of 100% of the tiles necessary to do cliffing correctly means that it is innately ridiculous to assume everyone must tile perfectly using a flawed tileset. You busters are no fun.
Get off my ***s. All of those errors can be fixed and pointing out factual errors is better than nailing on someone based purely on opinion. I'm well aware of A Link to the Past's levels but they didn't have the same freedoms as we do now. The level itself has poor detailing, is full of errors that can easily be fixed, and wouldn't look as appealing if it was using pics1.png. The houses are also awkwardly sized.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Making Levels
zerxusgraal will become famous soon enough
As Crono said there is plenty of errors that id easy to fix
He posted it for opinions and i guess to get help with what is bad about it.
Why would we all lie and say there is nothin wrong?
Telling our opinion is to help him/her improve
Old 01-12-2013, 09:22 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I could have pointed out those errors but felt it was unimportant. I think that once a leveler hits this cusp of design-enlightenment that those errors become a little less important and it would have been more useful to help inform the leveler of things he may need to know in order to progress his designs. If he is able to do well in the future he will surely notice the tile errors and figure out how to fix them on his own.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:38 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalabar24 View Post
Howdy. I made this level back when i tried out for Maloria. Feedback? thanks.
He ask for feedback on this level. So Crono stating the tile errors in the level are more than acceptable. From reading on the forums you just seem to have a personal issue with Crono. If this was my level I would be happy to know the errors I made so that I could correct them. Being told what to look for simply helps you as you make new levels.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:35 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think he has anything against Crono, more of a hate for the style of tiling that Crono represents.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:54 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
More like I'm still waiting for him to complete my challenge.
I have not even ever seen a level made by Crono.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:06 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Top left level:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79951
Old 01-13-2013, 01:08 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
More like I'm still waiting for him to complete my challenge.
Click image for larger version

Name:	soonmyfriend.png
Views:	101
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	55291

I work in Valve time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
This was prob my best one before I stopped, it was a long time ago though:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=77549
Old 01-15-2013, 02:33 PM
mewtoo18 is on a distinguished road