Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I don't think there are really viruses x-x You can report bad offers, and we can even block them from being displayed, so you can PM me stuff when you think it's bad, possible with screenshot (don't post it here).
The 'Wheel of Fortune' download (first one that comes up under Free).
I did it, and after accepting it prompted me with like 5 extra things to accept before it downloaded.
Obviously I said no to them all, then it dled in like half a second and when it finished my browser crashed.. AntiVir went crazy with those bubble messages.. and my CPU usage bounced to 80% with this one asdfdasdasdasd type process.

I cancelled the process and rolled back my CPU to yesterday.

Sad part is it didn't even give me my 170 or w.e Gelats.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:22 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
people are complaining about spam mail, adware, and there's probably spyware too.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:28 AM
bahamutstevetff
ReptarKingOfTheOZone will become famous soon enough
this one is most likely a virus :-
Shape the future of the internet with Nielsen

This year we are giving away 30,000 cash to 150 lucky winners!

No purchase required to receive 573 Gelats

Gelats awarded when you install the meter to your computer and leave installed for at least 1 month. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

didnt click it but the easiest method to gain the most gelats. just seems dodgy.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:20 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
I'm amazed you used surveys as a means of offering free gralats stefan, A large portion of surveys are only intended to fill your e-mail with spam or are a means to deliver malware and spyware by looking like surveys, and many surveys do not end at all, i tried once to do a survey for a free PS3 and spent a full five and a half hours before i gave up on it.

Perhaps try another way to offer gralats to your customers, like rewarding them when they submit quality content? That would certainly inspire people to improve their work and weed out the ones that just want a staff spot even though they have no skills.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:30 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Soon there will be a flood of threads: "Graal used to run fine but now it runs so slow!" because all the little kids desperate for gralats will have downloaded 50 various toolbars, crap applications, and by the sound of it, viruses, to their computer.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:51 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
I got a useless chrome extension for one of them, it replaced words when you hover over them with ads that pop up. Think it was livingplay games or something like that. anyways no more free offers gelats for me lol.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:16 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Would it be possible to reward gelats for say every 25 rep points you receive. it could potentially make the forums a cleaner place with less spam :0

It's genius.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:42 AM
Chris500 is on a distinguished road
This is a very innovative system of payment for subscription. Graal is reaching levels that other games have started tapping into and is moving into the 21st century finally. I'm glad. Even if there are viruses - avoid downloading things unless you're in a virtual machine or use something like Sandboxie, as others have said.

Make a junk e-mail and relish in the fact that, if you tried hard enough, you will not have to pay for Graal anymore. Wonderful feature. Thank you!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
dude this is great i just got over 1300 grelats ez
Old 08-02-2011, 07:51 AM
Hazard to Graal
Jiroxys7 will become famous soon enough
Aside from the spam (which I still got even though I entered a fake e-mail address into one of the surveys) and the supposed adware, there are some silly offers there too. One of them was a survey to check your "Real Age". Thing is, it said you're only eligible if you are over 40 years old.

Also, you can edit the URL in order to access super rewards for other users. This could be abusable somehow, but I didn't really look into it.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:20 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiroxys7 View Post
Also, you can edit the URL in order to access super rewards for other users. This could be abusable somehow, but I didn't really look into it.
Feel free to complete some rewards for my account.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
The rewards do actually work. I just find it in bad taste to teach kids to download programs blindly in order to get free things in games.

Not that spending your parents money without them knowing is any better...at least then your now putting them at risk for viruses that might destroy their computer and/or steal their information. Just my two cents tho.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:51 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
The rewards do actually work. I just find it in bad taste to teach kids to download programs blindly in order to get free things in games.

Not that spending your parents money without them knowing is any better...at least then your now putting them at risk for viruses that might destroy their computer and/or steal their information. Just my two cents tho.
I'm quite certain the SuperRewards guys try to keep their stuff virus-free.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Unholy Nation FAQ
james544 is on a distinguished road
They try to, but it's unavoidable at points.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:44 PM
bahamutstevetff
ReptarKingOfTheOZone will become famous soon enough
whether you get free gelats or not, i dont think its worth the risk of a possible harmful virus.