Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 11:18 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Coincidental and involving particularly common ideas anyway but it has a lot of similarities with Classic's intro and start to the storyline.
Neither are original and both are just ripe with very common fiction/game cliches.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
So how did the parents died? And why did they die?
Well In the start of the game, you will see a cutscene of your parents talking about whether or not if they should tell the hq about the plans of the most deadly alien of them all.(the plans will be told to you piece by piece after each missions) While deciding, you hear a space ship land outside your house. You see five disgusting looking aliens and you scream. Your parents hear and found themselves trapped in the house from the aliens. So your mom hid you in your room while this is happening your father is trying to kill the other aliens. But was rather outnumbered and killed. The aliens will go upstairs and find your mother hiding you. They try to attack her, but she had a very powerful weapon to defend herself. While battling one of the aliens went to you and held you hostage until she surrenders. Of course your mom surrendered and died for you. The aliens found half of the blueprints. While trying to find the other half, the reinforcements came and scared the aliens back to their space ship. They found you the only one alive, and decided to take you in to their home.

Lol sorry I nearly crapped my pants reading this I was on the floor laughing it was that funny. "so how did your parents died"
Old 05-23-2011, 12:08 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Neither are original and both are just ripe with very common fiction/game cliches.
Thank you for re-iterating my point.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:10 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Thank you for re-iterating my point.
Not really, as my point was that you and everyone else needed to shut up with "Classic!", considering the intro just follows every other generic RPG/coming of age story intro.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:31 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Not really, as my point was that you and everyone else needed to shut up with "Classic!", considering the intro just follows every other generic RPG/coming of age story intro.
Well in that case you're making a point out of something there was nothing to make a point out of due to the fact that I'd highlighted this and not "Classic!" as you're suggesting.