Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Wondering..
emoman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to emoman Send a message via MSN to emoman
Dear god... why would you bring a friend into such a disappointing server ?
Old 08-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
It did bring a little amusement to my life watching him try the game, definitely. However, It was also an attempt to give UN insight on things they could fix. Did they take the time to fix anything due to my post? Most likely not.

Worth it? Of course.
Train him up and what not on classic. It is nice and quiet and you can teach him almost everything there is to know about UN to him there. Then, when he gets better, give him a shot on UN again. I understand why he got bad impressions from his first visit, but for heavens sake don't make him play Era. On the other hand, it would fit UN quite nicely to have a humorous introduction for the new players to get some kind of grasp on what UN is like and try at least to fish the new players in. I love a server with a nice introduction (classic is a good example to look at, and that is ONE of the main reasons it is as successful as it is today, not to mention a million other things), and also somewhere that explains exactly just what is going on.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:05 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Train him up and what not on classic. It is nice and quiet and you can teach him almost everything there is to know about UN to him there. Then, when he gets better, give him a shot on UN again. I understand why he got bad impressions from his first visit, but for heavens sake don't make him play Era.
Quote:
So, he did get farther on Classic, and understood it better than the other two servers.. but still never taught him how to get to his player messages, pause, or get to the options which aren't necessarily needed...

Point is, he got farther on the server, and lasted for a few hours! :]
Though these things he didn't learn are mentioned in certain places.

On a similar note, there's a lot I think every server can learn from these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/syaoranv...F5C32DA1A2E3B0
Old 08-16-2011, 11:36 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoman View Post
Dear god... why would you bring a friend into such a disappointing server ?
Just because all the classic servers disappoint me does not mean they would be disappointing to him. My friends, that he started talking to, actually got him to download Graal and they kind of just left him to play by him self. Later on he blamed me for making him play and not helping him when I was not the one that had him download it. x.x;;

Also, I'm not too much into Techno lol
But I did go to some of the other videos on it, btw do you or anyone know of any free, mac compatible, screen video tools? I forgot what they are called, it takes videos of you screen...

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 08-28-2011, 11:54 PM
uhh no
gaben is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Just because all the classic servers disappoint me does not mean they would be disappointing to him. My friends, that he started talking to, actually got him to download Graal and they kind of just left him to play by him self. Later on he blamed me for making him play and not helping him when I was not the one that had him download it. x.x;;

Also, I'm not too much into Techno lol
But I did go to some of the other videos on it, btw do you or anyone know of any free, mac compatible, screen video tools? I forgot what they are called, it takes videos of you screen...
http://www.chimoosoft.com/products/captureme/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
You sure are taking your time leaving, furry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
are u old enough 2 even play Graal little girl???
Old 09-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
For making videos on Mac you can use the in-game video recorder (Alt+6) and then convert it using handbrake or so.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
You really didnt givee any suggestions on what un could improve on, other than removing some poop...
Old 09-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
You really didnt givee any suggestions on what un could improve on, other than removing some poop...
I don't think he had to outright say it, seems pretty obvious from the incident.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 09-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
really un some poop
You used too many words.