Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 12:32 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
So this is the next, -final- push?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatred89 View Post
Alright so I just need to bump this thread because the server got paid for again and its up. It's just under a dev "account name" but it should be renamed soon. Anyhow we mainly need Gats and Ganiers. We could use just one NAT because scripting wise its pretty much complete. Level wise we are done except for about three levels so we won't need lats.

We are about 90 percent done or more till we apply for classic we just need some helping hands. Aim me at dragon89o or send me a forum pm or post here.
Thats good to hear. Good luck, old friend... looking forward to it.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 04-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
for now its 2 worlds nsc and arkland will be world/server updates
Old 04-27-2010, 03:32 AM
AEON Manager
Hatred89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Hatred89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
Thats good to hear. Good luck, old friend... looking forward to it.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
So this is the next, -final- push?
Haha you could say that or the same last push with a pause in between? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
last time i cared i thought there was only 2 worlds? Modern and Classic.
AEON is an acronym so there are four different "worlds".

A: Arkland Empires
E: Elan "The Faded Nation"
O: Opan
N: Nerf Space Control (NSC)

We are only finishing 2 1/2 though before we apply for classic and the other 1 1/2 will be done once we are on classic tab. We even have development done for future updates we just need some people to join in on the effort in finishing on what we need to get to classic.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:17 AM
AEON Manager
Hatred89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Hatred89
So I have returned and I am looking to finish Aeon. I am currently in need of at least one GAT and one NAT to finish whats left. There is only about a months worth of work left to be done before we can apply for classic.
So if anyone is interested in coming to help then pm me on the forums or msg me on aim @ dragon89o or leave a pm in game on how I can contact you.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:34 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
final push II
Old 08-15-2010, 10:05 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
What exactly do you need to get done, and have you requested GDT help?
Old 08-16-2010, 01:37 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
not trying to step on any toes but has this server EVER been playable? it didnt look too bad the last time i saw it but no1 ever there

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 08-16-2010, 02:06 AM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
Oh god, this server has been in development for over six years! I remember working on this server in 2004. Most people played Opan.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:07 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post
not trying to step on any toes but has this server EVER been playable? it didnt look too bad the last time i saw it but no1 ever there
In total Aeon has been in development for around 7 years and has had many different remakes of their own content but it has pretty much been playable at some point. I used to play Aeon from 2005 onward for a couple of years and it was playable then but currently I think most of Aeon is closed for development.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
final push II
Aeon: The Final Push II, This time It's for real..!

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:24 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
In total Aeon has been in development for around 7 years and has had many different remakes of their own content but it has pretty much been playable at some point. I used to play Aeon from 2005 onward for a couple of years and it was playable then but currently I think most of Aeon is closed for development.

what the hell are u doing for 7 years? picking out your *******s get some work done....damn it's pathetic.

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?

Last edited by Sam; 08-16-2010 at 10:00 AM..
Old 08-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post
sorry oh well i'll probably get another infraction but idc

what the hell are u doing for 7 years? picking out ur assssssssssssssholes? get some work done....damn it's pathetic.
why the hell are you still around? In all honesty I've never seen someone worse than you. I'd usualy just ignore someone like you, but you've gone too far, and the graal community would be better without you trolling around.
I suggest you read what you've said and seriously think about it. Mocking developers that obviously are 1000times better than an idiot like you, considering himself superior than anyone else around but that never done a single thing in life. You've always been useless, complaining about everything. If you think something is wrong or too slow, why don't you try to help?

I'll end this by a quote from Ghandi: "You must be the change you wish to see in this world."
Old 08-16-2010, 02:37 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
why the hell are you still around? In all honesty I've never seen someone worse than you. I'd usualy just ignore someone like you, but you've gone too far, and the graal community would be better without you trolling around.
I suggest you read what you've said and seriously think about it. Mocking developers that obviously are 1000times better than you, better than an idiot like you, considering himself superior than anyone else around but that never done a single thing in life. You've always been useless, complaining about everything. If you think something is wrong or too slow, why don't you try to help?

I'll end this by a quote from Ghandi: "You must be the change you wish to see in this world."
Thanks for quote. I like it.

Also, This is the point of trolling. They seek your reaction nothing more. By sending this tiny wall of text you simply feed him.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:37 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Despite jkl being himself, he's still right about the situation.