Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > Hiring for N-Pulse
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2002, 04:51 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
We dont fire for cussing one time, its when they continually do it....I mean if you read the graal rules, it is illegal
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-30-2002, 11:57 AM
Banned
shavomombetto is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to shavomombetto Send a message via AIM to shavomombetto Send a message via Yahoo to shavomombetto
Who said i was bashing? YOu aren't respectable enough to call me by shavo.

Also, N-Pulse may be falling, but it's not lack of content, it's mostly due to lack of non-corrupt staff. You know who I saw the other day on UN when i went there to walk around and see why it's so good? Pimpiroth. Do you remember pimpiroth? Of course you don't, but he was an n-pulse player before UN came out, and I remember him. Also, you can complain all you want, but have you seen Babylon? It barely has any staff, but the two owners work their asses off and have produced a shitload of material that are better than most pw's out there. And with admin's like Alexander, LAT such as X Draco X, and 3 Police (me being a cadet), Dark Angel as GFX Admin, and Chrisz, who i might add is a great scripter, the server has turned into an unbelieveable server. Although it lacks quests, there ar emany quests coming out. Ion is taking every minute of his spare time to develop a heart quest, and he hopefully will get it up in 3 or 4 days. Now i understand You and Moon God do all you can and use your knowledge of what you can do in graal to help the server, but you have to try harder. My fellow staff-men are great staff, and they treat players with respect. They have NPC's that are attractive, such as the Kuro, and a very nice taylor s ystem, while n-pulse, i've yet to see a great NPC there before I was banned. Also, when a fellow n-pulsian like lightning chick, who used to work for you, says it's falling, then it is falling. Acid Telvecho even came on Babylon, and he LOVES n-pulse. I understand that your in a desperate situation but there are more ways to handle it than begging. Instead of posting "e-mail me your submissions", here's an idea:

Go to the GFX, Levels, and NPC forums, and SCOUT people. DOn't post any posts, just look and see how good people are, and if they are to your liking, send them a PM and ask them if they would like to work for N-Pulse.

But with the small amount of staff Babylon has, it is one of hte greatest pw's out there, besides frolic and faheria. Lack of staff is no reason to resort to pathetic attempts to hire staff. You should have thought out what you were going to do if this were to happen previously. You knew graal gold was going to come sooner or later, we all did. The rumors were spread last year in fact that all of graal would go p2p, so you should have made plans in advance.

Oh, and as for my "countless bashing", which is a hypocritical statement by you, seeing as how you "bashed" me before you stated that. Contradicting yourself is a must in your life in believe.

Now, if you WANTED staff, you'd take the suggestion i just made, but I doubt you will seeing as how "i'm shavo i made death threats on your life, your family's life, and i actually spoke against you on your server oh no!", but your ****iness will have to end and your going to have to take that bit of advice I just stated if you want to keep n-pulse up and running with excellent staff, because seemingly thats what your starting to lose, along with your players. Babylon was up with n-pulse today in the 20+ player range, so it looks to me as if some servers are getting more popular, or n-pulse is just getting less popular.

Well good luck to you and your server, seeing as how I could careless about the outcome of the server I've been playing since i started graal a while back, until I was "account disabled" for reasons you won't even tell me.
Old 05-30-2002, 12:06 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
I heard some Babylon music that sounded familiar. Almost like it was stolen from Monkey Island or something.
Old 05-30-2002, 12:08 PM
Zatoichi
TrueHeaT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by shavomombetto

A new low? THat is correct sir. Why? For the reason you told that one guy to stop advertising his server on your server, like your doing now. Hiring staff on these forums for staff that are already up are rare, and they only do it when they are extremely desperate, that is when the server either falls and is taken offline, or becomes unpopular.

SO yes, why don't you think about these things in your minds and stop contradicting yourself

Err, sir? How disrespectful

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
Old 05-30-2002, 12:25 PM
user13-xo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to user13-xo
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
I heard some Babylon music that sounded familiar. Almost like it was stolen from Monkey Island or something.
Someone told me this yesturday. I don't know if it really was stolen or not.... I would have to ask LH where he got the music
Old 05-30-2002, 01:22 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Shavo, you have your nerve telling my I'm not respectful enough to call you shavo, that rediculous, and I am not here begging for staff, I am here looking for staff, there is a difference....it is true there are other good servers, some even better than npulse, that doesnt make me angry, I am glad to see them working so hard and prospering, but you are the most disrespectful person I have met on here, and you say the ugliest things, so dont talk to me about respect. I wouldnt take any advice from you at all because of the way you treat people. I will continue to look for staff how I see fit, not how you see fit. If I choose to do it here, I will...if I choose to go on the servers, I will.
You dont know the work I have put into npulse, though there are others on other servers that are better than I am, and have better staff, but thats ok....I am satisfied that I am doing my best because thats all I can do, if I lose I lose.....lol, then maybe I will go into graal administration somewhere were I am wanted, lol
Think about it, the things you say to me are uncalled for, and the way you treat me is uncalled for. I suggest you lay off of me
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-30-2002, 01:38 PM
Yakuna2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yakuna2001
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159
Shavo, you have your nerve telling my I'm not respectful enough to call you shavo, that rediculous, and I am not here begging for staff, I am here looking for staff, there is a difference....it is true there are other good servers, some even better than npulse, that doesnt make me angry, I am glad to see them working so hard and prospering, but you are the most disrespectful person I have met on here, and you say the ugliest things, so dont talk to me about respect. I wouldnt take any advice from you at all because of the way you treat people. I will continue to look for staff how I see fit, not how you see fit. If I choose to do it here, I will...if I choose to go on the servers, I will.
You dont know the work I have put into npulse, though there are others on other servers that are better than I am, and have better staff, but thats ok....I am satisfied that I am doing my best because thats all I can do, if I lose I lose.....lol, then maybe I will go into graal administration somewhere were I am wanted, lol
Think about it, the things you say to me are uncalled for, and the way you treat me is uncalled for. I suggest you lay off of me
dont take offense, but sometimes you come accross a little bit, over powering. you could of said all that in a much friendlier way, like not just that post the whole lot. i understand its hard to keep your cool when someones bashing you ( i should know ) but im just giving you the same advice i was given. if someones bashing you, its sometiems better just to ignore them. another thing, NEVER POST FOR STAFF JOBS youll just get flamed. in fact, never post anything about your server here :-P

-Manager of the UnholyNation PlayerWorld-
UnholyNation Forums
Old 05-30-2002, 01:38 PM
Zatoichi
Quote:
There, bumped your rating up from all red to green red.

And just don't listen to Yakuna. Not a word he says.

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
Old 05-31-2002, 12:25 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

There, bumped your rating up from all red to green red.

And just don't listen to Yakuna. Not a word he says.

lol
Thanks

My post was not hateful or out of anger yakuna, it was facts, and I will defend myself, and I will not let people walk on me, ever. If you knew the history between shavo and I, you might understand....and I will look for staff jobs here, the flaming doesnt bother me, I knew it would happen.
Do me a favor, and worry about UN, not me...
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-31-2002, 01:55 AM
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to shavomombetto Send a message via AIM to shavomombetto Send a message via Yahoo to shavomombetto
And as for me being the most disrespectful person? ***** you couldn't be more wrong. If you had seen my posts, the only people i'm disrespectful to are you and moon god, because no i don't respect you for ruining one of the greatest servers graal has had. I treat everyone else on every server with respect. On Babylon I treat everyone with respect, and am friends with staff there. Now you can talk all the jibberish you want, but your knowledge of the past doesn't help you with how i act now.
Old 05-31-2002, 01:59 AM
Banned
Oh yeah, and if you have your opinions about me and think i'm disrespectful, just talk to nemesis i talked with him last night.
Old 05-31-2002, 02:03 AM
Banned
You in graal adminstration, HAHAHAHAHAHA thats a laugh. You don't know the differences between "setstring" and "setarray"
Old 05-31-2002, 03:07 AM
Banned
nyghtGT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nyghtGT
Quote:

um, SHAVO.....I explained that I was mistaken about the server, read previous thread, dang you make yourself look foolish when you post.....anyway, I am kinda desperate, and I am not ashamed to admit it nomatter what anyone says, not because npulse is failing, but because with the p2p, so many people have quit or gone to 2002 or 2001, I no longer want semi-good scripters,lvl makers, or gfx people, and this is the best place to look for really good ones, SHAVO, if you havew a problem with that, so what.....bash away, you dont hurt me, you just hurt yourself
Wolf: Periods are your friends!

PS: Go away
Old 05-31-2002, 04:25 AM
Zatoichi
Quote:
Originally posted by shavomombetto
You in graal adminstration, HAHAHAHAHAHA thats a laugh. You don't know the differences between "setstring" and "setarray"
Yes, setstring and setarray are VERY important to being a Graal admin!

Old 05-31-2002, 04:38 AM
Banned
well trueheat thats soemthing they might need to know at some point, nemesis know's what it means.

And here's a little saying i'm stealing from Joe Dirt:

The past is gone the future's now
Closed Thread