Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 10:44 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
I didn't
Old 02-16-2009, 10:44 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I did.
I didn't.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
Quote:
I did.
I did too! O wait, I didn't.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:47 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did.
Same here.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
The euro came out in 2002.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
The euro came out in 2002.
And how many times do you think I've subscribed for Gold since then? Every time it has ran out.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 02-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
And how many times do you think I've subscribed for Gold since then?
Don't know, don't care either. The fact that you chose the higher paying option when Sweden doesn't even use Euros is ridiculous.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:32 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
What about dem Canadiens :[ ! I have unlimited Classic so W/e
Old 02-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
I still have Unlimited Classic, but I still HAVE to pay because my job on here requires it. It works out around 60 Australian Dollars or thereabout when it used to be about 40ish /sadface
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-17-2009, 09:35 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I still have Unlimited Classic, but I still HAVE to pay because my job on here requires it. It works out around 60 Australian Dollars or thereabout when it used to be about 40ish /sadface
Dude aus dollars are worth more like right now i think its 65c for each US so now its like $36 for a year PAY FAST if you live in aus (i may have my facts wrong because i didnt actually pay much attention to the news)
xD but ya it was or is like $60 Aus because of the exchange rates and it was only 40 back then because the rates were more even with the US/Euro whatever currency is required for graal back then.

Euros are worth alot these days compared to other currencies (reason why prices are so high in countries who don't use Euros and the US dollar)

Last edited by MiniOne; 02-18-2009 at 08:14 AM.. Reason: xD i got it wrong was euro thats $1.25
Old 02-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
Dude aus dollars are worth more like right now i think its $1.25 for each US so now its like $36 for a year PAY FAST if you live in aus (i may have my facts wrong because i didnt actually pay much attention to the news)
xD but ya it was or is like $60 Aus because of the exchange rates and it was only 40 back then because the rates were more even with the US/Euro whatever currency is required for graal back then.

Euros are worth alot these days compared to other currencies (reason why prices are so high in countries who don't use Euros and the US dollar)
Haha you actually mean the AUS dollar is worthless right now.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:54 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, the AUS Dollar is buying around 60 US Cents. IE: 100AUD will only get me around 60USD, quite worthless.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
Dude aus dollars are worth more like right now i think its $1.25 for each US so now its like $36 for a year PAY FAST if you live in aus (i may have my facts wrong because i didnt actually pay much attention to the news)

Your knowledge or lack of scares me. The AUS dollar is worthless right now. The Euro is worth so much because it is a large communal of countries working together, A lot of prices in the EU are a lot more expensive also.

The U.S. dollar is down because of a lot of reasons, one of them being our country is spending more then they are making, and they are also low on gold reserves.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Not upgrading again
Old 02-18-2009, 01:51 AM
fcmrcy
FaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura aboutFaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FaLLChiLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
As an administrator of the game, you're still paying them? I was just ranting yesterday about the "pay them to make their game to make them money" thing. I didn't know it gets worse.

edit:
I stopped after my second upgrade.