Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-29-2011, 06:11 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I logged on a few nights ago and I liked what I seen system wise but I was very disappointed with the reuse of older levels. The levels are seriously dated, and poor quality even in it's time. I expected to see something different, the systems were so nice .
Not sure if troll. Serious? Many players have said that they like the levels, and if I recall correctly, not a single old level has been used.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:22 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
you aren't reusing levels? now I look like an ass because I still stand by my statement about the level quality.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:27 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
lol
Old 06-30-2011, 10:10 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
you aren't reusing levels? now I look like an ass because I still stand by my statement about the level quality.
Not yet, no. We plan to include some small areas consisting of only old levels, to remind the players of how Atlantis was like before. I really don't know why you don't like our current ones though
Old 07-22-2011, 05:24 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Is this server still being worked on? Haven't heard of many updates. It seems like every server makes hosted then it dies
Old 07-22-2011, 05:30 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Is this server still being worked on? Haven't heard of many updates. It seems like every server makes hosted then it dies
Reaching the Hosted Tab isn't really a barometer of success, it is meant to be a way to advertise yourself to potential developers. It's possible that they may have gained one or 2 contributors as a result.

My intention with Classic is for it to go straight onto the PlayerWorlds tab provided progress can be kept up.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:59 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Yo!

I'm here to tell you guys that we have, in fact, not given up Atlantis. We decided to take a break from things a while ago, but we will be working on the project again soon. I can't give a precise date yet, but trust me when I'm saying that we're still alive
Old 12-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Good to hear. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:52 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Nice. Would love to see it on Classic Tab again! Keep it up

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 12-11-2011, 05:36 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
if i was forced to idle on a server and keep the window open fullscreen in front of other people, it would be atlantis
Old 12-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
if i was forced to idle on a server and keep the window open fullscreen in front of other people, it would be atlantis
True

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 12-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Your bushes are broken
Old 12-11-2011, 11:17 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
Your bushes are broken
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134265224
Old 12-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
i saw, that damn updateboard is such a jokester
Old 12-11-2011, 11:38 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
i saw, that damn updateboard is such a jokester
It is indeed.