Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 05:54 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Heh, let's see if someone credible can prove me wrong.
Since this thread is all about anecdotes and stipulation, I'll respectfully skip the part about proving you wrong.
Instead, I'll settle by alleging that Elk is a better community member than you.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
lets not get this thread closed.

Elks a good guy, so is dean.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:15 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Shame CJ couldn't handle the last thread title.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lowplayercount.png
Views:	385
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	46701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
bigpost
You are completely and absolutely wrong.

It is CJ's own fault for what state Graal is in now. Graal is a game. It's not a development platform, it's not a hosting service, it's a game. Sure, it can be used as such but it's not what it's intended and marketed to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk
This thread is so stupid, someone delete it please -_-
QQ
Old 12-04-2008, 09:05 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Graal is a game. It's not a development platform.
sorry crono but ur wrong its more a development platform then a game :P thats why you have stuffs like the level editor, gani editor and playerworld renting ect.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
sorry crono but ur wrong its more a development platform then a game :P thats why you have stuffs like the level editor, gani editor and playerworld renting ect.
Just because it's failing as a game does not change the fact that it's just that; a game that people pay to play.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:21 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just because it's failing as a game does not change the fact that it's just that; a game that people pay to play.
1 - 0 to me dont be mean you will win next time maybe

My Albums
Quote:
Old 12-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Quote:
1 - 0 to me dont be mean you will win next time maybe
What? You're almost as wrong as Elk is.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
some of your posts confuse me....

btw why was the thread title renamed as hmmmmm and then Low Playercount xD
Old 12-04-2008, 11:39 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
What? You're almost as wrong as Elk is.
hehe... oh dear crono, what makes you so sure? not that I bothered to read what elk said as his evil (sometimes), but at least to me graal seems more like a development platform then a game as the servers with most players are playerworlds and the content for the "official" servers (with like no players btw) are made by the few players that plays it...

My Albums
Quote:
Old 12-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Quote:
hehe... oh dear crono, what makes you so sure? not that I bothered to read what elk said as his evil (sometimes), but at least to me graal seems more like a development platform then a game as the servers with most players are playerworlds and the content for the "official" servers (with like no players btw) are made by the few players that plays it...
Quote:
Graal is a game. It's not a development platform, it's not a hosting service, it's a game. Sure, it can be used as such but it's not what it's intended and marketed to be.
Quote:
Don't make me repeat myself over and over, please, this isn't a matter of opinion.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:55 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Don't make me repeat myself over and over, please, this isn't a matter of opinion.
just coz you repeat yourself over and over doesn't make you right :P

http://www.eurocenter.fr/lang-en/products

think its leaning towards the gaming platform thingy tho :P

My Albums
Quote:
Old 12-05-2008, 12:09 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can make Runescape servers, that does not make it a development platform.

Quote:

Graal's not even mentioned on that site.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:18 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You can make Runescape servers, that does not make it a development platform.
Yes but on graal you can make it into whatever you want not just a clone of the original server (you can use your own graphics, sounds ect), and even 3d w/e they decide to release it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Graal's not even mentioned on that site.
I'm sure its the graal engine that they call "QuattroPlay".

My Albums
Quote:
Old 12-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Quote:
It does when my point is correct.

Quote:

This doesn't prove me wrong. I already said it can be used as such, but it's not what it's created to be nor is it what they market it (Graal) as.

Graal is an "M"MORPG with an extra ability to upload player content. I cannot believe anyone would attempt to disagree. Then again you don't even play Graal anymore, so I don't really blame you.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:55 AM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Quote:
Then why is it advertised as a game?
Closed Thread