Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 05:33 AM
GFX
DemonSpawnn will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
If you go to a hospital when you die its gonna be impossible to get anywhere without dieing. And imagine 200 people at a place like speedy pizza :P jobs might not work.
For healing how about a purchasable (Not with Itunes) first aid kit? You could only carry one and it takes time to use, Maybe 10 seconds to use?
Old 12-19-2010, 05:34 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
We've already thought of that

We have 3 unstick me places, 3 hospitals, two jobs of each things etc
Good, though I still don't think that will be enough. And there should be some kind of new player protection, because with a medium sized Gmap there will probaly be someone in every level, making it super hard for a new player to get places. And everyone will be working; if theres 10 jobs times 2 of each and 700 players working that would be 35 at each place.

Last edited by skillmaster19; 12-19-2010 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: oops
Old 12-19-2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonSpawnn View Post
For healing how about a purchasable (Not with Itunes) first aid kit? You could only carry one and it takes time to use, Maybe 10 seconds to use?
I bet it will be food to heal like on Era PC
Old 12-19-2010, 05:37 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
yes it wiil
Old 12-19-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
yes it wiil
well this strategy work if im the first to get Era? buy a cheap knife real quick mass pk the rush of iphone players, then when it gets difficult buy a better weapon and pk more then work get one of the best weapons. By the way will the health system depend on kills? how will it work? If you don't want to spoil everything its ok.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:52 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
You start with 50hp- we're not too sure on how to gain HP just yet (truth be told, I wouldn't mind a mixture of quests and pking, but I'm not too sure on what would be best, your suggestions? )

We're right now focusing on the pking factor - it brings alot of fun right now, but we want to add more hehe
Old 12-19-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
You start with 50hp- we're not too sure on how to gain HP just yet (truth be told, I wouldn't mind a mixture of quests and pking, but I'm not too sure on what would be best, your suggestions? )

We're right now focusing on the pking factor - it brings alot of fun right now, but we want to add more hehe
The current way on Era is good(with the kills for health), This gives people a reason to pk. Maybe buying armor could also temporarily increase your health. I like the pking idea a lot Well maybe have a vote for that when it comes out. If you decide to make it based on kills a while after its out I hope the kills you already have will count.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:13 AM
We will need to see how it plans out
Old 12-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Well I guess I should stop asking questions. I'm keeping you from working :O Can't wait to see Era for iPhone, if it takes a while I completely understand that you all have lives. Bye.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:26 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Can you give a little more information on how the gang/guild system will work? Will there be loads and loads of gang houses, or will there just be a few like on Classic iPhone? And will they be managed similar to guilds on Classic iPhone, or is there a different system?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.

Last edited by MattKan; 12-19-2010 at 06:40 AM..
Old 12-19-2010, 06:44 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Can you give a little more information on how the gang/guild system will work? Will there be loads and loads of gang houses, or will there just be a few like on Classic iPhone? And will they be managed similar to guilds on Classic iPhone, or is there a different system?
I imagine something like this.

Gang houses will be constantly Fought for, the strongest will survive and take control of it, If someone doesn't like it they raid their ass and steal it. If theres a parking lot in said house all cars get moved to the pound. Gangs and guilds themselves will probably be the same.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:29 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
And MattKan's Valuable Suggestion of the Day:

Create some sort of system that helps control random players logging on and making gangs that have the same name as major Classic iPhone guilds- Maybe you could make some sort of system where you have to be the owner of the guild on classic iphone to make a gang of the same name. Otherwise, some random noob will steal the names and make most of the server mad
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:45 AM
GFX
DemonSpawnn will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
And MattKan's Valuable Suggestion of the Day:

Create some sort of system that helps control random players logging on and making gangs that have the same name as major Classic iPhone guilds- Maybe you could make some sort of system where you have to be the owner of the guild on classic iphone to make a gang of the same name. Otherwise, some random noob will steal the names and make most of the server mad
HEY! I had not thought of that! Hmm time to find the most popular and well known guilds on class iphone, then copy and create them using multiple accounts created by using UDID faker! Thanks for the idea!
Old 12-19-2010, 12:06 PM
I can prevent this happening, great suggestion
Old 12-19-2010, 12:15 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Wondering out of pure curiosity how you plan to deal with players who get new iPhones etc? Will you transfer their stats?