Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Pauli is on a distinguished road
iOS app

Sinece there bugs on the iOS app i make now a thread here

the currently bug is that the weather option is not working when you touch it (on the iPad), it starts wit the zoom mode on/off.
i testet it on my iPod too and it still works how it should.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.PNG
Views:	662
Size:	531.9 KB
ID:	54719  
Old 05-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I think the Zoom option has a few problems, but it should be fine in the next version.
Besides that the weather option can only be used to disable effects but not for enabling them.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:19 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It works just fine on my iPad.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I think I had the same problem when I tried it on an iPod touch(as opposed to iPad), where the constraints of the zoom checkbox overlap the weather checkbox. So when you try to toggle weather it just toggles zoom.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
The check boxes are quite fiddly in my opinion. A list of check boxes instead of a screen full of them all would probably be easier to use.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:56 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
The check boxes are quite fiddly in my opinion. A list of check boxes instead of a screen full of them all would probably be easier to use.
Not to mention it is almost impossible to scroll down on the Era options.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Ok I understand now, will check if there are some overlapping problems.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:36 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Not to mention it is almost impossible to scroll down on the Era options.
There is just an invisible scroll bar at the right side of the screen. Maybe it should be displayed
Old 05-27-2012, 04:05 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Nonetheless it is extremely difficult to grab.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:08 PM
the KattMan
Didn't want to make a new thread for this... on the Facebook version, the + and - buttons are extremely nice, but it doesn't improve the render area so you only see players in the middle of the screen, no matter how big you make the window.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:55 PM
Graal Administration
Ah yes might need to update the synchronization radius
Update: it should be better now, dynamically changing the synchronization field.

Last edited by Admins; 05-31-2012 at 09:06 PM..
Old 06-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Pauli is on a distinguished road
ok today i found 2 bugs the one is older but who cares

first bug is when you on the vip acc on your profil the "Erase Data" button touched than you lose all your informations ok but you can't add the email adress again

second bug is when you'r on the zoom mode on the iPad than are the shadows failed from the npcs and the own player (see more on the photo)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	emailbug.PNG
Views:	621
Size:	529.2 KB
ID:	54803   Click image for larger version

Name:	shadowbug.PNG
Views:	617
Size:	571.6 KB
ID:	54804  
Old 06-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Shadows seem to be using a different rendering placement method than the NPCs themselves, maybe related to Z functionality?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Graal Administration
The shadow thing will be fixed in the next version. The e-mail is no longer eased if you are on an account, normally it should fix automatically if you login again (logout of email and then identify again).
Old 06-06-2012, 09:41 PM
the KattMan
One thing I'd like to see, and I don't know how possible this is, but it would be nice to be able to log into the same account on both Classic and Era and be able to see the same PMs and friends list from each, etc.