Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-01-2011, 03:23 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
@ bullet projectile, there is the fact that i cant shoot and damage the person upclose and certain guns i can shoot through certain length walls (unstick me walls/bushes on era) while damaging unexpected players with invisible bullets, ex shotgun, sten. Etc.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:42 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
EclipsedAngel has a spectacular aura about
Also in the sound, it sometimes has a sudden jump in amplification to the sound, like a very loud popping sound randomly, and it hurts my ears.

Also you should add an option to mute the choir sfx when receiving a PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:02 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
When I try to close the game it freezes.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:27 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
Doesn't exist anymore in v6, sorry. That portion of the code has been removed for portability reasons, and this way, the scripted playerlist can be updated for everyone instantly on all platforms without needing to download new client versions. There are still improvements to be made on the new scripted playerlist, probably you can post some suggestions in the feature request subforum.
†Cross† helped script the old one, I can get ahold of him on yahoo and force him to help script it back D:
Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Changing player.head on clientside should work fine normally, although there is a check for trial accounts which will make the head switch back to head0.png if it's not one of the allowed trial heads.
It's also making sure that the head graphics are on the server, can someone check if the head graphics are available there (via /find command)?
Old 02-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
I was testing it out and it seems you can set your head, but it sometimes doesn't change like Luda says, and if I try it again, it will finally change, but sometimes it doesn't until I reconnect and set it.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
This is definitely occurring with heads that exist on the server and are otherwise usable, I recall /find filename being the first thing I tried testing upon hearing about the problem, this is also happening with swords + shields (though not bodies), this leads me to believe it's just a case of the data not being sent to or received properly by the server.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:01 PM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Changing player.head on clientside should work fine normally, although there is a check for trial accounts which will make the head switch back to head0.png if it's not one of the allowed trial heads.
It's also making sure that the head graphics are on the server, can someone check if the head graphics are available there (via /find command)?
I've noticed when using my current account and my old account (trial on hosted servers now) that the head changes to head0.png for my trial but still shows whatever head I set from current character window.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:54 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
Are they going to release the In-game playerlist and profiles?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:02 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel34 View Post
Are they going to release the In-game playerlist and profiles?
What's to be released about it?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:54 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
I've been using V6 for a while now, more than a month..?
The lag is suppressed a lot in V6, and levels load seamlessly without having a client pause each time I enter a new level.

However there is some small small burts of client lag/freezing on the overworld, but I'd take that over the annoying level loading freezes anyday.

But the smoother gameplay is the main reason I'm using V6 for now.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
I'm starting to see random people's bodies shrink and grow back to normal, while being transparent when they do stuff like walk or attack.

Kind of annoying.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:54 PM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
I'm starting to see random people's bodies shrink and grow back to normal, while being transparent when they do stuff like walk or attack.

Kind of annoying.
Sounds like a gani script error
Old 02-09-2011, 01:40 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
By the way, on the new beta, screenshot feature = total chaos. My video card and monitor freak out and graal freezes.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:31 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Just for future reference I've compiled the links to all of V6 Beta clients here.

Windows:
http://www.graalonline.com/downloads...al_windows.zip

Mac:
http://www.graalonline.com/downloads/beta/Graal_mac.zip

Linux 32-Bit:
http://www.graalonline.com/downloads...al_linux32.zip

Linux 64-Bit:
http://www.graalonline.com/downloads...al_linux64.zip

Tags
graal v6