Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 09:08 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Not going to make it classic. Not changing management. Not resetting it.

Not discussing any of the above because it's already been discussed to death.

However, we do have plans for improvement and hopefully these will be ready in the near future. I agree, it's really in a sad state right now. I do not want to close this thread, but I can already see where it is going.

Please keep this discussion constructive.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 07-28-2010 at 09:36 PM..
Old 07-28-2010, 09:47 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
However, we do have plans for improvement and hopefully these will be ready in the near future. I agree, it's really in a sad state right now.
Didn't you post something similar a few month ago?

Quote:
I agree, it's really in a sad state right now.
So I'd like to know what happens to the money people payed for a working game. Will they get a free month playing or something? There is barely supporting staff online (at last in the european timezone) if you have any problems.
Maybe you can tell us what improvements will come and when?
Old 07-28-2010, 10:20 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
There is barely supporting staff online (at last in the european timezone)
I myself try to be online to help people within the European timezone as an FAQ, however recently it has barely been possible with the playercount being so low with only 5 - 10 players are online and sometimes even less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
GK players love aesthetics so that - house upgrade scrolls - could definitely work. I could never support usd'd experience. Could also make new hair styles and clothes gelat items only. If it was cool enough, heck I'd buy some clothes and hair.
Would be nice to have at least something in the graal shop for Graal Kingdoms.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
So I'd like to know what happens to the money people payed for a working game. Will they get a free month playing or something? There is barely supporting staff online (at last in the european timezone) if you have any problems.
Maybe you can tell us what improvements will come and when?
I help many people per day. I'm sorry I'm not on when you are Sam. Do you need help?

Take your miserable posts elsewhere.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:03 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
I help many people per day. I'm sorry I'm not on when you are Sam. Do you need help?

Take your miserable posts elsewhere.
No one's blaming you Pat! It's just a shame that our beloved staff-kingdom leader-duo can't exist now, **** got done.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Banned
poop3131 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
staff-kingdom leader-duo
That's because Pat is all that by himself!
Old 07-31-2010, 12:36 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by poop3131 View Post
That's because Pat is all that by himself!
It takes 2 to be a duo.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:34 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
is that a fat joke null
Old 07-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Not changing management.
I personally think you did a great job when you were just promoted, but there haven't been anything done of value for months and months again. I'm positive GK would benefit a lot more by having a Manager who's not a global and can spend 100% of their time on making GK a better place, and I don't think you can commit to that anymore.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-29-2010, 07:35 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I personally think you did a great job when you were just promoted, but there haven't been anything done of value for months and months again. I'm positive GK would benefit a lot more by having a Manager who's not a global and can spend 100% of their time on making GK a better place, and I don't think you can commit to that anymore.
Find a nice manager who really cares about GK and commit the same amount of time, effort, and development force that I can give (or more) and they can have it. Good luck, let me know when you find him or her. Until then, I think I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

Also, to be honest, I don't think you really know enough about the unseen things I do on Graal Kingdoms to comment on whether or not some other manager would make the place better.

I can either keep doing what I'm doing: giving when I can and trying my best... or I can simply leave and focus my efforts on other things and you guys can have no updates at all. There's really no other choice at this point, complaining won't really take GK anywhere at this point. I do what I can and that's all I can do.

This has really turned into a stupid thread as I already imagined it would. Simply a recreation of the many other threads reiterating the same points over and over again.

The saddest part is, it's not as if I don't feel for the players of GK - the ones who actually care about it, not the ones who just pop into these threads to troll and get their two cents in. I'm tired of defending myself to the community for things that are practically out of my control. I take responsibility as manager, yes, but we are trying the best we can with what we have got and we always have been.

Last edited by Tigairius; 07-29-2010 at 07:45 PM..
Old 07-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Quote:
the unseen things
No kidding?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-29-2010, 07:46 PM
The Cat
Quote:
No kidding?
You're hilarious. We're all laughing.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
You're hilarious. We're all laughing.
I'm not sure what your problem is. We're suggesting change because to us, nothing seems to happen, and you not telling us anything is the only reason behind that. I was never being disrespectful against you, and you have to realize that unless you actually tells us about things, we can't know about them - and that only makes you look bad.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:14 PM
The Cat
Quote:
I'm not sure what your problem is. We're suggesting change because to us, nothing seems to happen, and you not telling us anything is the only reason behind that. I was never being disrespectful against you, and you have to realize that unless you actually tells us about things, we can't know about them - and that only makes you look bad.
It is not my job to tell you guys everything we have planned because I want it to be a surprise when we finally complete it. It also makes it difficult for developers because we cannot actually promise anything we would like to do due to lack of help. I would rather be vague and say "we're working on things" than to promise something that I'm not going to be able to deliver.

You know as well as I do that development on Graal is slow, rocky, and unreliable and I firmly disagree with releasing unfinished ideas for content.

Old 07-29-2010, 11:07 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
...or I can simply leave and focus my efforts on other things and you guys can have no updates at all...
You did sorta leave in a way, devoting time you could be using towards GK to become a pwa, and you understand they we are seeing no updates at all anyways? Sure there's a fix or so when something is broken that changes the repetition of gk's current state.

I know you're a great scripter and all but when it you don't see any large updates for a year or more, I wonder how much time you can/do devote to GK.