Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
FAQ Application

Hi

I want to fill a slot in the list of GK FAQ's, as I think that I am a realiable and regular source of information.

Iam playing GK since Dec. 2002, and witnessed it's good and it's bad times.

I've been in the GK Events Team several times, I am GK Developer and I think its legitimate if I say, that I know the game good as few other persons.

Another pro is, that I can help german, austrian and some swiss beginners in their mothers language, while my english is good enough to help anyone else too.

Furthermore, I can give interested players a quickstart in roleplay, as I have experience with real roleplay mmorpg's, which might help to quickly integrate new players into Kingdoms as they can immediatly start with some roleplaying skills.

My list of other staff experiences is endless, so I am ending this application here, thanks for your attention.

- Darklux
Old 01-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
I support Niklas, he is a really "toll" guy and he has been really helpful to me several times earlier, both with GK and other things.
If my opinion counts, which I think it does, since I tend to ask a lot of questions. I say that this guy is one of the best
Old 01-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
I'll vouch for him. He was EM back in the day and a good one if that.
He's been around long enough to know what he's talking about and I believe he's a perfect person for the job.

Naithaniel (Events Master)

Old 01-23-2008, 08:33 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Darklux is a trial, I don't think we need staff members who are trials.

Tig (FAQ)

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-24-2008, 12:08 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
I recommend Darklux for FAQ.

He's been around for a really long time so he knows what he is talking about and he is very easy to talk to.

Governor Felix Lionheart (Crescent Pirates)

Last edited by dNeonb; 01-24-2008 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: Removed response to a deleted post
Old 01-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
I reccomend Darklux. He is willing to upgrade next month and due to IRL needs like food and stuff he isn't able too this month. He's very easy to talk to and I enjoy having conversations with him. I believe he would be an asset.He is quite knowledgable too.

Ravenblade (Events Master)
Old 01-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
I personally don't believe the FAQ teams needs anymore Germanic players. As it stands the majority of the GK administration is GermanKr3w and, for the most part, there's a language barrier - which is nothing short of infuriating since the majority of players are North American.

This is especially why I don't think Darklux should be a FAQ.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:50 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I have to say if you want to be a stay on a server the least you can do is support it and buy gold.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn;
Depending on how many applications we get we will hire 3 new FAQ Team members. The applications are over if we found 3 new members.
In order to get this job you are in need of a Graal Kingdoms gold subscription to help other players without any limitations. In case you don't have one you can apply, too. But you would have to get one if you'd become FAQ.

I recommend darklux because he is really good with people and i have seen him on a good bit in my years of gk. We could use a FAQ like lux.

GK EM

Last edited by Darlene159; 01-25-2008 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: Removed reply to deleted post
Old 01-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
As a final recommendation:
Darklux just set up a wikipedia for Graal Kingdoms that could well end the jobs of FAQ people, but he did it anyway. If there is any question about him, it wont concern his motives.
Closed Thread