Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2003, 10:17 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
My nick is Moon God , the account name is Milkdude99

They may not have touched the logs at all and it will clearly show who did it , they can however delete exactly what they did and all the logs will show is they deleted something. This is done by deleting the entire log, all it will show then is they deleted the log not all what they deleted. True this in itself is a Global banning offense but it still won't show they did anything other than that. Limit log access to only yourself or only give read rights (r) and not read, write rights (rw) in this way only you can alter any log files. The only reason someone would alter the log is in what I used to do on a monthly basis to keep the log file smaller and able to find something easier, rename it to that month and year, the server will automatically make a new one to replace the one you just renamed. This makes the log more manageable to view something on it if you do it by month and year. (Example: 11-01-2003) I did this at the first day of each month, then if you needed to look up something on the log it is much easier to do other than looking thru 100's or 1000's of entries.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott

There cannot be two owners. -_- Owner=Person who pays the PW rent fee.
It is possible to have more than one pay for a server, thus 2 Owners. I would advise against such a thing because of the obvious but it can be done.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Last edited by Milkdude99; 11-09-2003 at 10:37 PM..