Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2012, 05:56 PM
blackbeltben is on a distinguished road
Boosting Playercount

Hello all,
I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I don't know about you but I miss the good days when Graal PC had a huge player base. I have composed of three ideas to boost the player count, all advertise based in a way.

Idea 1

Steam Play.
For those who do not know what steam is, it's a large app store for the PC where you can buy and download a lot of xbox and ps3 games, along with solo made PC games.
How does this help? putting Graal on the Steam Store will guarantee people will see it. Now what would be cool is if Graal had steam play. (Execute Graal Client off of the steam Library game list.)

Idea 2

Windows 8 app Store
For those who do not have Windows 8, It's pretty cool. There is an App store, much like the Apple app store, where you can buy and download games. And a lot of stuff on there is free.
I have explored the app store front and back, and there really isn't an good online games on there. If Stefan puts the download on there soon, I guarantee people will download it in a heart beat.

Idea 3

MMO Hut
MMOhut.com is a website that has just about every free MMORPG out there. They also do reviews and updates. But the real viewer count is on there youtube channel.
If we can get one of the guys to do a video review for graal and get that on youtube, publicity would sky-rocket.

Last edited by blackbeltben; 12-27-2012 at 06:30 PM..