Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Just a quick intuitive thought:

I would really enjoy dynamic weather and day/night effects.

The addition of foggy mornings, rainy days and windy nights, or what have you, could really add to new strategic performances of such.

Being sad, foggy morning, it's slightly harder to see while pking, you can still see the bullets but takes more focus, tests players on how there focus are. Rain can challenge the player in both focus and agility, that the water makes for slippery surfaces, goes well with each car's friction as well as many other items being able to equip to counter such loses. Wind to push bullet off to the side or in different directions as normal, so a Neo would have less accuracy and a S6 would be much harder to lose, or accordingly to the wind directions, bullets go faster when shooting towards the wind, or slower when shooting against the wind, new dynamics.

Many other weather according to the seasons in real life. Natural disasters, such as tornados that do 200dmg when directly hit, hurricanes that combine with windy, foggy and rainy components together. Blizzards during the winter, and such.

These are just a few thoughts that sprung in my head when I realized I've been on this server virtually 24/7 and the only thing I see everyday is a sunny mild weather during the non-winter seasons, and plain old snow and ice during winter. This can vastly expand era's room for improvements, and new ways to PK as such.

Thought these ideas were good as such, comments and suggestions welcome, I don't expect the staff team to do such, because we all know they don't possess such skills to this date, unless they feel they can prove otherwise.