Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Looking for 10 staff members.

As I'm sure you know, Atrius has been in the making for a long time now. I've come to announce we are planning a full release date and application for Classic before christmas. All of the core systems are completed after all these years.

I am looking for long veterans of graal to support our cause and get Atrius to Classic and then onto Facebook.

To do this, I am in need of 10 qualified staff. I need people who can be apart of the debug team, and find glitches. I need members of the staff who can edit levels and perform linking of levels. Also I am in need of developers with experience in all fields of developing to do an overall "Tidy Up" of the server, such as removing old scripts. Implementing our new systems and working alongside me in bringing Atrius back.

I have recently spoke with Stefan and he approves of Atrius and where I want to take it. All I need is the help of some developers to make this happen.

-Note-

Atrius is NOTHING like a "modern" server. We've implemented things never seen on Graal. Yes we have guns and a modernized theme, but we resemble no other server whatsoever. These years in the making alot has changed, and I'm very excited for all of you to play this server now that is finally completed.

James,
Manager of Atrius