FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2011, 04:18 AM
LAT Director (Era iPhone)
Dragondude9221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Era iPhone - Level Designers Application

Levels Team Application
Era iPhone is currently looking for a couple of experienced Level Designers.
In this application, I will be asking you a few questions that I want you to answer truthfully. Despite the questions, you will also be required to show some of your work. Good luck to everyone who applies!

Questions:
1). How long have you been playing Graal?
2). Do you know how to script with GS2/GS1? (rate yourself 1 being bad & 10 being good)
3). Why do you want this position?
4). In your opinion, how many assignments do you think you'll get a week.
5). What's your biggest idea you have for iEra? Do you think you can accomplish it yourself?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Show me your work using Era's tileset:
Inside Levels-
  • The first inside level that I would like you to make is a master bedroom.
  • The second level I want you to make, is a random inside level that will go with the outside level that I will be asking from you.
(keep in mind, bigger isn't always better)

Outside Levels-
  • The first outside level that I would like you to make is a random beach party.
  • The second outside level I want you to make is a house that matches the second inside level above.

Your Choice-
Create some random levels. This isn't required, but it'll only look good on your application.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please send your application to: [email protected] if you wish to apply. If you need any help with getting the level editor to work or getting Era's tileset to load, hit me up with an e-mail. (Read below for help, if needed).. Keep in mind, I am not your teacher, nor will I be teaching you how to level. All applications will be looked at. I will also be giving everyone tips on how to make your level better, as well as what I liked about your levels.
Click on the zip link below to download the level pack if you don't know how to do it. You need to download the GraalEditor.exe from the install packages on Graals Login Server (PC Graal > Server List > Start Button (Bottom Left) > Install Packages)
If you don't know how to get this far, I wouldn't bother applying for this position.
Attached Files
File Type: zip era_development_kit.zip (144.7 KB, 948 views)