Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum > Delteria News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
I see this as a problem that has been around for some time, and for the same reason, people buy their own server to work on so they can work on their own ideas, and are unwilling to be anything less than manager because as one person has told me when i asked, "I'm a control freak, and i NEED creative control." Because they want their idea at the forefront of the server and no one elses or it just will not work, and this leads to everyone doing it, less help overall and many servers never see the light of day because nobody wants to let go of their "creative control" even if it's detrimental to development of the server.

Someone may have to step in and make a solid list of servers that are being worked on, and force talent into those servers somehow by taking away the ability to create new servers, and charge people for the opportunity to work on one of the servers that are on the list, or else the time it takes to get these servers to reach as far as hosted status will cause those working on it to feel burned out and demotivated entirely, then you just wind up with constant manager changes or loss of direction from the original idea.